X-55 HOTAS Rhino A10-C Slew Function to Mouse Problems

Hi all I am having trouble getting the slew in the A10-C to work using the mouse located on the RH throttle. I have Infurnus's Profile setup with a few tweaks here and there but only on the toggle switches. I have even followed this guys help in setting up the device http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=132747 but still I get no function when I am in the cockpit?! It is responsive and works 100% ok in the Mad Catz Software so head is being scratched as to why DCS isn't implementing in game ! Has anyone else got it mapped on their profile and working?

Did it come with a keyboard profile to load in. Shane's does so I expect that may be your issue.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Did it come with a keyboard profile to load in. Shane's does so I expect that may be your issue.

Nope I have double checked that just now incase I had missed it and it only includes the seperate stick and throttle diff.lua files and the profile for the Mad Catz software which I have all three logged in :(

• 2 weeks later...
Infurnus's Profile is working for me. Did you load Infurnus's Profile in to dcs.

Yes I did everything by the book :( it also appears to work fine in the A10-A when I took a break from the C variant am trying to figure out whats going on ! (I used Infurnus's A10-A profile too btw)