DCS: F/A-18C Hornet - Early Access Launch Trailer

NineLine

• ED Team

Thanks all. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

Got to give thanks to Nick Grey as well, who assisted me with how the video should flow and where certain scenes would go. :thumbup:

Edited by Glowing_Amraam

Wonderfull... few days and we'll have the new map... so, just 7 days later and we'll fly with this incredible module... It's a very great moment for simulation... :thumbup:

Thanks ED for all this...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/139168989452694/about/

ASUS ROG - TM Hotas Warthog - TM Hotas Cougar - TM F-18 Grip - Oculus Rift S - Track IR 5

GA, I have watched this trailer dozens of times and still can't get enough of it.

My daughter (almost 2) really likes watching external view of DCS planes, so I showed her this, and all I got for about 15 minutes was the sign for "more" every time it ended.

I also want to commend the choice of music - whoever did that piece did a fantastic job. I'm a sucker for great instrumental crescendos, and I'm also one of those that gets a little teary when there's a good score with a moving video - just one of those feelings that is hard to duplicate elsewhere.

Great work. I'm sending this video to one of the former Hornet jocks I work with - I am sure he'll get a kick out of it.

Outstanding Job!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

GA, I have watched this trailer dozens of times and still can't get enough of it.

My daughter (almost 2) really likes watching external view of DCS planes, so I showed her this, and all I got for about 15 minutes was the sign for "more" every time it ended.

I also want to commend the choice of music - whoever did that piece did a fantastic job. I'm a sucker for great instrumental crescendos, and I'm also one of those that gets a little teary when there's a good score with a moving video - just one of those feelings that is hard to duplicate elsewhere.

Great work. I'm sending this video to one of the former Hornet jocks I work with - I am sure he'll get a kick out of it.

My sentiments exactly. Having grown up with Hornets, it's unreal to know in about a week I'll be strapping on my VR headset and finally sitting inside a Hornet, and flying it.

Matthew 'Mags' Maclauchlan

Oculus CV1, Thrustmaster FCS HOTAS/Pedals

Yep same here, I keep watching the trailer daily in anticipation of next Wed.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

So am I the only one who thinks the trailer is a bit too "boring"? :music_whistling:

Compared to e.g. the new warthog trailer (

) this seems to be the right plane for a sunday morning flight when the weather is good... if you know what I mean.

Dont get me wrong, the trailer is not bad at all, its just not the right choice for a combat plane imo... :)

So am I the only one who thinks the trailer is a bit too "boring"? :music_whistling:

Compared to e.g. the new warthog trailer (

) this seems to be the right plane for a sunday morning flight when the weather is good... if you know what I mean.

Dont get me wrong, the trailer is not bad at all, its just not the right choice for a combat plane imo... :)

Wondering if we are watching the same trailer. The high G maneuvers towards the back half really get my blood pumping. I think it may be the music preference, but I get really amped with strings and woodwind pieces that have a powerful, long crescendo. For me, the music and associated visuals were perfect.

• 2 months later...