vkb doesnt want my money it seems...always out of stock

birdstrike

Hello,

Things seem to going forward a little bit in europe. I just completed the payment request for my preorder made the 23th october. And I'll be charged the 7th april. I guess it's the approximate shipment date.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Got a Left and a Right Premium ..Seen the email on my phone and stopped immediately what I was doing. Was in a panic as I had couldn't remember my damn password and had to reset before I could order.

Out of stock in minutes.....crazy

Aaand they're gone... Except for the lefties.

More coming. We - and you customers no less than ourselves - need a short pause between batches to comb out possible bugs.

The gap will not be too long this time.

Edited by AeroGator

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

So when and how will we know the next preorder is ready?

If you have pre-ordered, you'll be sent an email when it's ready.

If you want to pre-order, you can sign up to have the site notify you by email when it is in "stock".

I'm wanting to get an MCG-Pro for the base Gladiator-Pro (me and more "6" people scattered around the world hehehe). Anyone who knows will send me a "zap".

LOMAC, FC, DCS, AV-8B, F/A-18, F-16, AH-64, Super Carrier, Persian Gulf, Syria.

i7 12700K, 4070 Ti PNY XLR8 OC, 64 RAM DDR4 3200, B660M Aorus Pro, 1T NVMe Kingston Fury Renegade (DCS), 1T NVMe Kingston NV2 (OS), ASUS QHD 31,5" VG32VQ1B, VKB Gladiator Pro (metal gimbal) + Kosmosima grip, CH Pro Throttle, TIR 5.

Replacement parts are not an issue, and here is why.

Sales and aftersales are two different things. Insufficient sales volumes have nothing to do with in-/ability of some manufacturers to supply replacement parts.

Talking specifically about VKB goods:

a) all VKB devices produced to this day combined need parts replacement as seldom as a few times a year (times, not tens of times);

b) if the need comes, they get parts replaced as soon as the matter becomes known to the dealers or head office.

:joystick:

Edited by AeroGator

>

AeroGator

Please don't hesitate to ask more focused questions should you wish to know more about VKB aftersales service.

However, talking about sales problems such as 'out of stock' situation and/or long waiting time - please bear in mind that there is more to this problem that is visible from the surface, and that although the shortage still remains a problem it is not half as tough as it was a year ago.

Shortages are temporary.

Quality is eternal.

Edited by AeroGator

>

AeroGator

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's funny people say dumb stuff like 'this is hurting their business'. No... no it isn't. Their stock is sold literally as fast as they can make it. That's every retailers wet dream.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I think it's funny people say dumb stuff like 'this is hurting their business'. No... no it isn't. Their stock is sold literally as fast as they can make it. That's every retailers wet dream.

Take an economy class - you might learn something new. :smartass:

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Well having my own little quality quirks with other brands, I've come here to ask:

How is VKB production and availability rate nowadays for Europe ?

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

I somehow can't help wondering - has it really gone unnoticed how different this year is from last stock wise? :)

I've actually been very impressed with how much more has been staying in stock the past few months. While not everything has been available, it's been pretty good...

Ok, so the Gunfighter Mk.II will be available on the next July 27.

- but if I reserve it now will there be a unit for me, for sure on that date ?

- after payment, how long will it take to arrive at my home - Portugal ?

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system

- but if I reserve it now...?

- how long will it take...?

Here I have no say. We at VKB HQ supply to the dealer in EU; the rest is in his hands. Perhaps the best would be to talk to him. I know it can be uneasy at times, but still, we can't control the dealer - he is an independent business.

We stock him based on his requests.

>

AeroGator

I've been checking availability on the TM Warthog Adapter almost everyday for 4 months.

Im not sure this product even exists at this point.

That's why these companies are yet to see my money - I'm not in the mood for this kind of hassling buying process.

The nearest competitor also states something like:

- you pre-order, then you have 72 hours to do payment;

- but then they can take up to 90 days to ship your order ??

Regarding VKB, I didn't understood the buying process yet but from the looks of it I guess it would be even more troublesome.

Hangar
Mi-8 MTV2

system

I've been checking availability on the TM Warthog Adapter almost everyday for 4 months.

Im not sure this product even exists at this point.

While I had an absolute awesome buying experience with my MCG Pro purchase, got it within a week and half of placing an order (one of the first batches they released), trying to get my hands on the warthog adapter has been almost a total opposite.

I've been stalking the site for what seems like forever, hoping it would pop back up. Should have bought it when I bought my stick/base, but I also didn't think it would be this big of an issue. Not an absolute deal breaker for me as I love my MCG Pro stick/base, but has me giving competitors much more of a consideration for my next purchase of a throttle/rudder pedals.

Windows 11 | ASUS B650E-F STRIX | AMD 7800X3D | G.Skill 64Gb DDR5 6200 30-36-36-48 w/ tuned secondary/tertiary | RTX 4090 undervolted curve | MSI MPG A1000G PSU | VKB MCG Gunfighter Ultimate + Rudder Pedals + WH Throttle |  HP Reverb G2

trying to buy the gunfighter for months now...not a chance. do they actually plan to get a proper supply? always out of stock. horrible business.:doh:

They don't have hour money, but they have received it from others before you.... So they don't now want your money as there is nothing to sell at this time...

Business goes great....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw on their website Gunfighter II in stock for the 27th of this month so pre-ordered on the 12th, notified stock in on the 20th and paid, e-mailed me today 23rd and told its on its way. checked with DHL and sure enough will be here (UK) in days. I don't understand why so many people have problems. Just keep an open eye on their web page, get your timing right