Hi PB0, I have a problem since the last update : the popup window doesn't appear anymore at the end of the mission since the last update.

I checked that MissionScripting.lua still has

--sanitizeModule('os')

--sanitizeModule('io')

I'm playing Harrier over Caucasus.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : Skipping the mission and generating a new one solved the problem. Go figure ...

Edited by ikaruga

Hey PB0_CEF, it seems that if you force add EPLRS to unit's task, the Link16 will work again.

Before this patch EPLRS was not availible to Awacs class.

These are the units that are able to share Link16.

E-2D

E-3A

F-15C

F-15E

F-16C

F/A-18C

F/A-18C Lot 20

Is it possible to enable it automatically with DCE ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

I think it needs LUA knowledge because it needs to add a EPLRS line in loadout file then lines of codes in the ATO_FlightPlan.lua file in the script folder to add something like this in the EPLRS capable planes sections in the mission file :

[1] =

{

["enabled"] = true,

["auto"] = true,

["id"] = "WrappedAction",

["number"] = 1,

["params"] =

{

["action"] =

{

["id"] = "EPLRS",

["params"] =

{

["value"] = true,

["groupId"] = 1,

}, -- end of ["params"]

}, -- end of ["action"]

}, -- end of ["params"]

}, -- end of [1]

I don't think I will be able to do that :(

Hi PB0, I have a problem since the last update : the popup window doesn't appear anymore at the end of the mission since the last update.

I checked that MissionScripting.lua still has

--sanitizeModule('os')

--sanitizeModule('io')

I'm playing Harrier over Caucasus.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : Skipping the mission and generating a new one solved the problem. Go figure ...

Same issue here (Hornet over PG and Hornet over Caucasus)

Strangly enough, after pressing "end mission" I still advanced to the next one (just like a regular campaign and without the DOS commando)

This happened after the first Caucasus mission. I'll test if it also works for the second mission

Edit: Didn't work on second mission.

Also... could it be that manually editing the ongoing.miz (change awacs from e3 to e2 and back, to have proper d/l) breaks the DCE functionality?

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

A good friend Miguel21 made this quick code to enable EPLRS for all equiped planes.

Add thoses lines after the line 329 in the ATO FlightPlan.lua file in Scripts folder of the campaign :

--EPLRS Capacity

-- -E-2D

-- -E-3A

-- -F-15C

-- -F-15E

-- -F-16C bl.52d

-- -F/A-18C

-- -F/A-18C Lot 20

if flight[f].route[w].id == "Departure" or flight[f].route[w].id == "Split" or flight[f].route[w].id == "Join" or flight[f].route[w].id == "Spawn" then

if flight[f].type == "E-2D" or flight[f].type == "E-3A" or flight[f].type == "F-15C" or flight[f].type == "F-15E" or flight[f].type == "F-16C bl.52d"

or flight[f].type == "FA-18C_hornet" or flight[f].type == "F/A-18C" then

local task_entry = {

["number"] = #waypoints[w]["task"]["params"]["tasks"] + 1,

["auto"] = true,

["enabled"] = true,

["params"] =

{

["action"] =

{

["id"] = "EPLRS",

["params"] =

{

["value"] = true,

["groupId"] = 1,

}, -- end of ["params"]

}, -- end of ["action"]

},

}

table.insert(waypoints[w]["task"]["params"]["tasks"], task_entry)

end

end

Generate a new mission and it should work :). Tell me if it works or not ...

Hi PB0, I have a problem with my current campaign, Harrier over Caucasus :

When Debrief_StatsEvaluation.lua starts, I get this error message :

..\..\..\..\..\..\..\bin\luae.exe: .\Scripts/DEBRIEF_StatsEvaluation.lua:156: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'find'

.\Scripts/DEBRIEF_StatsEvaluation.lua:156: in main chunk

[C]: in function 'require'

Scripts/Debrief_Master.lua:29: in main chunk

[C]: ?

Apparently, it's because the event "crash" doesn't have an initiator, which crashes the "find" function.

Adding

if events[e].initiator ~= nil then

in the line just above and a

end

in the line under seems to have solved the problem.

A good friend Miguel21 made this quick code to enable EPLRS for all equiped planes.

Add thoses lines after the line 329 in the ATO FlightPlan.lua file in Scripts folder of the campaign :

--EPLRS Capacity

-- -E-2D

-- -E-3A

-- -F-15C

-- -F-15E

-- -F-16C bl.52d

-- -F/A-18C

-- -F/A-18C Lot 20

if flight[f].route[w].id == "Departure" or flight[f].route[w].id == "Split" or flight[f].route[w].id == "Join" or flight[f].route[w].id == "Spawn" then

if flight[f].type == "E-2D" or flight[f].type == "E-3A" or flight[f].type == "F-15C" or flight[f].type == "F-15E" or flight[f].type == "F-16C bl.52d"

or flight[f].type == "FA-18C_hornet" or flight[f].type == "F/A-18C" then

local task_entry = {

["number"] = #waypoints[w]["task"]["params"]["tasks"] + 1,

["auto"] = true,

["enabled"] = true,

["params"] =

{

["action"] =

{

["id"] = "EPLRS",

["params"] =

{

["value"] = true,

["groupId"] = 1,

}, -- end of ["params"]

}, -- end of ["action"]

},

}

table.insert(waypoints[w]["task"]["params"]["tasks"], task_entry)

end

end

Generate a new mission and it should work :). Tell me if it works or not ...

Holy crap, great job. I'll get in testing ASAP.

I cant get it to work, restarted the campaign. Even passed the mission. Checked in editor, no EPLRS is added to awacs, even on the waypoints.

Strange because it works for me ...

In the editor (after generating a new mission of course) I get EPLRS on all planes that can use it !

I will upload my ATO_Flightplan.lua to be sure ...

Hi PB0, I have a problem with my current campaign, Harrier over Caucasus :

When Debrief_StatsEvaluation.lua starts, I get this error message :

..\..\..\..\..\..\..\bin\luae.exe: .\Scripts/DEBRIEF_StatsEvaluation.lua:156: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'find'

.\Scripts/DEBRIEF_StatsEvaluation.lua:156: in main chunk

[C]: in function 'require'

Scripts/Debrief_Master.lua:29: in main chunk

[C]: ?

Apparently, it's because the event "crash" doesn't have an initiator, which crashes the "find" function.

Adding

in the line just above and a

end

in the line under seems to have solved the problem.

Good find :thumbup:

Can you please show me what you must exactly write in this file or better upload your DEBRIEF_StatsEvaluation.lua file : I don't know where to put :

and

end

Starting at line 150, replace this :

local unitname = string.gsub(killer_unit.name, "%-", "%%-") --replace any "-" in the unitname with "&-", because LUA can't handle hyphen in string.find!

if string.find(events[e].initiator, " " .. unitname .. " ") then --if the crashed aircraft name is part of air unit name

crash_side = killer_side_name --store side of the crashed aircraft

killer_unit.roster.lost = killer_unit.roster.lost + 1 --increase loss counter of air unit

killer_unit.score_last.lost = killer_unit.score_last.lost + 1 --increase loss counter for this mission of air unit

killer_unit.roster.ready = killer_unit.roster.ready - 1 --decrease number of ready aircraft of air unit

killer_unit.score_last.ready = killer_unit.score_last.ready + 1 --decrease number of ready aircraft for this mission of air unit

AddPackstats(events[e].initiator, "lost") --check if loss was in player package

--client stats for crashes

if client_control[events[e].initiator] then --if crashed aircraft is a client

clientstats[client_control[events[e].initiator]].crash = clientstats[client_control[events[e].initiator]].crash + 1 --store crash for client

clientstats[client_control[events[e].initiator]].score_last.crash = 1 --store crash for client

end

break

end

by this

local unitname = string.gsub(killer_unit.name, "%-", "%%-") --replace any "-" in the unitname with "&-", because LUA can't handle hyphen in string.find!

if string.find(events[e].initiator, " " .. unitname .. " ") then --if the crashed aircraft name is part of air unit name

crash_side = killer_side_name --store side of the crashed aircraft

killer_unit.roster.lost = killer_unit.roster.lost + 1 --increase loss counter of air unit

killer_unit.score_last.lost = killer_unit.score_last.lost + 1 --increase loss counter for this mission of air unit

killer_unit.roster.ready = killer_unit.roster.ready - 1 --decrease number of ready aircraft of air unit

killer_unit.score_last.ready = killer_unit.score_last.ready + 1 --decrease number of ready aircraft for this mission of air unit

AddPackstats(events[e].initiator, "lost") --check if loss was in player package

--client stats for crashes

if client_control[events[e].initiator] then --if crashed aircraft is a client

clientstats[client_control[events[e].initiator]].crash = clientstats[client_control[events[e].initiator]].crash + 1 --store crash for client

clientstats[client_control[events[e].initiator]].score_last.crash = 1 --store crash for client

end

break

end

end

Edited by ikaruga

Hi I installed the Hornet over the gulf campaign. When I start the campaign it said I am missing the USN deck crew module? Where can I find this?

It's in the readme file : :smilewink:

IMPORTANT NOTE : You will need US Navy Deck Equipment Mod that you will find here :

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301580/?sphrase_id=14748274

We should compile new "fixed" versions of the campaigns and upload em.

My friend Miguel21 is trying to add TACAN channels to Tankers with frequencies reported in briefing :)

I'm waiting a little to see if it's possible before uploading new versions of Hornet over PG, over Caucasus and maybe Harrier too with all those fixes :thumbup:

Could it be that the last OB update broke something for the DCE missions?

I've been trying Hornet over Caucasus and PG but in both cases the DOS window doesn't appear anymore (as well as the debrief txt)

I'll try to explain what I tried:

I did this from ikaruga which seem to bring back the DOS window after mission one. I entered "n" (because I messed up the mission and wanted to try again), flew the mission again and after that no DOS window popped up.. It did however advance to the next mission.. But after I flew that one, the DOS window again did not appear. Now I seem to be stuck at that (2nd) mission.

I've had the same issue with Hornet over Caucasus. There I tried the SkipMission.bat. Which indeed got me to the next mission. I did it again after mission 2 and 3.. But after mission 3 I got the "Campaign failed" message

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Could it be that the last OB update broke something for the DCE missions?

I've been trying Hornet over Caucasus and PG but in both cases the DOS window doesn't appear anymore (as well as the debrief txt)

I'll try to explain what I tried:

I did this from ikaruga which seem to bring back the DOS window after mission one. I entered "n" (because I messed up the mission and wanted to try again), flew the mission again and after that no DOS window popped up.. It did however advance to the next mission.. But after I flew that one, the DOS window again did not appear. Now I seem to be stuck at that (2nd) mission.

I've had the same issue with Hornet over Caucasus. There I tried the SkipMission.bat. Which indeed got me to the next mission. I did it again after mission 2 and 3.. But after mission 3 I got the "Campaign failed" message

It seems that it's broken since last DCS update :(

I tryed Ikaruga modifications but it doesn't seem to work for me too :(