kneeboard navigation data sheet for Caucasus

fitness88

I put together this kneeboard page, it really helps me access all the navigation info I need in one place...perhaps some may find it handy.

It was sized for VR but should work well on screen.

see post #14 below for complete kneeboard package

New: added 2 more Tacans for 3 airfields.

jpg.gif

1421197729_f-18runways.thumb.jpg.2a6b11c9cb85fcd2a3a3961265c928db.jpg

Edited by fitness88

Depending on how you count the GTB TACAN, it's actually up to seven airbases. :D

Persian Gulf has five, nominally, but one of them isn't one you're likely to land on (and I'm not even sure it's turned on).

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

The threshold GPS is located at the RW/black. I've listed the exact heading instead of the runway marking for better IFR approach using the course line.

Curious, does UHF radio have better range than VHF, both can be used that is why I listed both freqs.?

Edited by fitness88

I'm trying to upload the airfields in a zip file with all the ID # at the top but it's not uploading.

I see there is a max. I'll have to break it down and send it out, it goes into your game kneeboard.

Edited by fitness88

I don't want to steal fitness88's thunder here — it's his thread and he has a slightly different goal with his page than I do with mine (I wanted everything, but compact and for a tablet or kneeboard; he wants a single page and for VR). I mostly offer mine as a source to look up the info for anyone to pick and choose what they feel is needed for their purposes.

…also now that I revisit especially the Caucasus list a couple of years later, I wonder if I actually got everything right in terms of bearings and runway numbers. The method I used for Normandy and PG is vastly improved from what I used back then. :P

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧