Rearm and Refuel window lost

Major Hero

Hello all

I have somehow lost my rearm and refuel window in SP and MP

Am enjoying Normandy and Nevada, and was really happy with the addition of a rearm and refuel window "in game". This was great to be able to change skins particularly instead of hopping in and out of the mission editor.

When I call ground crew f8, and ask for rearm and refuel f1, the menu disappears, but no window with the skin/armament/fuel options come up, as has been the case in the past few weeks. This is the case for Normandy and Nevada, and I am at a loss.

The only thing that has changed was the 2.1.1 patch, but I feel confident I have done at least one rearm refuel since that patch, but I have know to be wrong.

Would appreciate any troubleshooting tips

Thanks Community

L Alt + ' is the shortcut to get it up.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

The comms menu option was deliberately removed because it was causing an issue. It can only be done via the hotkey.

==============================================================================================================================

56sqn US@R

Diary of a hopeless Pilot Officer http://roblex56raf.livejournal.com

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16Gb RAM, Intel Core i3/i5/i7 6xxx @ 2700 MHz