A10C - Flight Instructor/Coach - Just PM

SharkBaztard

New Pilots: I would love to offer private sessions for the A10C.

START-UP/SHUT-DOWN

ATC + BASIC NAVIGATION

TAKE-OFF & LANDING

BASIC GROUND COMBAT (guns/air-groundMAV/rockets/bombs)

I am no expert but teaching this would be a major immersion plus for me in DCS. I am also laid back and very understanding of what it's like to be new to flight sims in-general. SO NO WORRIES!!

I am EAST COAST (CENTRAL-TIME) U.S.

Edited by SharkBaztard

Not that anyone is interested in doing this with a stranger but with a friend is great!

"Team Viewer" or any remote PC access program.

My buddy wanted me to walk him through the start-up procedure and I did so by watching him through team viewer. Was very easy to help him!

Just an idea for you guys!

Not that anyone is interested in doing this with a stranger but with a friend is great!

"Team Viewer" or any remote PC access program.

My buddy wanted me to walk him through the start-up procedure and I did so by watching him through team viewer. Was very easy to help him!

Just an idea for you guys!

Yep just did this for a member the other day. Sometimes if they are having lots of trouble. Easier to watch. Just make sure DCS is in windowed mode. Sometimes full screen stuff doesn't play nice.

Nice, that will work. I'll pm you soon and we can try and sort out some possible time/dates.

Sounds good to me. I'm actually jumping on now to practice in the A-10. Try to teach myself as much as I can, but this is one complex bird, compared to what I'm used to flying.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sounds good to me. I'm actually jumping on now to practice in the A-10. Try to teach myself as much as I can, but this is one complex bird, compared to what I'm used to flying.

We have been battling tornados here in Alabama, which in turn makes my work even busier. I should be good fri night or anytime sat/sun

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent community spirit and initiative, brother.

I don't need any training myself but thanks for helping others into the A10C community!

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

• 1 month later...