**Heatblur Development Update - Q1 2017**

Cobra847

Thank you for this update, Cobra. :thumbup: And many thanks to the whole team. I really enjoy my Viggen.

I need to know: will the road base system generate a TILS beacon to land with, as it was used in real life?

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Awesome update Cobra!! Thank you. Can you add any information regarding the carrier y'all are working on? Will it be ready for prime time at the same time the Tomcat is or will it come out as a separate module? Vice that, will there need to be some type of coordination between you and ED for the release of their CVN due to the absence of a catapult on the one they have out now?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any words on the theatres that should come with every module? There was talk of a scenario/map for the Viggen (sorry, can't find the announcement any more), but in the latest announcements for the Viggen and in the actual update there were no words about it any more.

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

Great news!

How about the flight model on the F-14 A? How far is it?

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

How about the flight model on the F-14 A? How far is it?

The Flight model is also nearing full completion, with current focus on the creation and final tuning of the -110 -B (A+) engines.

:music_whistling:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The aerodynamics for -A and -B tomcats are very close. We haven't adapted our engine model for the TF-30 yet, but we don't expect this to take very long.

Thanks! That's exactly what i wanted to know! :thumbup:

:pilotfly:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

I was hoping for a good ole' Q1 update, thank you for delivering!

The Viggen and Tomcat updates/plans sound great....any info on the Forrestal class carriers? :music_whistling:

-Nick

PS -

The aerodynamics for -A and -B tomcats are very close. We haven't adapted our engine model for the TF-30 yet, but we don't expect this to take very long.

Not to mention the experience gained from creating the RM8A engine model - the TF30 shares quite a few characteristics with the RM8A (though I suspect the TF30 is still laggier, more sensitive the throttle transients, etc). But my experience operating the RM8A reminds me of my studies of the TF30. :)

Captain Dalan....given your F-14A interests I think you would enjoy the Viggen and there is even a sale this week. :D

Edited by BlackLion213

Cobra this news and the update is really incredible.

Once again you'are abble to create a new tools or features as Road Base System, the ground radar of the Viggen is already incredible and a real masterpiece.

The changelog for the Viggen is really crazy and I'm so excited.

Thanks again for your awesome talent +1

16.gif

Edited by Skulleader

Thanks a lot for the update .I do have all modules and f14 is my dream .

Waiting for f14 pre sell.

All the best to all

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.