Beta testing

I think VEAO Simulations and other developers should lower the price of their machines in beta stage and make single and two place versions of their aircraft....sim and game editions would be great....military only camo with option preview to help choose which ones the user likes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

Well, we all have opinions, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope. The pricing of modules, and the pre-release discounts are what they are for a reason, and as they are already discounted for the pre-release phase, you'll not get any joy there.

Multi-seat functionality is already available in the L-39, but when and if other modules get that too is really down to what the developers had already done before the L-39 was released and the code became available I suspect.

Sim and game editions of modules is already a feature of DCS World.

The Hawk was released with a variety of skins appropriate to the aircraft, and you can rely on the Typhoon having a similar treatment.