Is there a target range mission...

Here ya go. Bunch of jets with ramp and air starts; most of the air starts are labeled with what type of ordnance they're carrying. feel free to change any airframes etc. as desired.

Range is located at the old X airfield near Kobuleti. There are several structures and groups of stationary vehicles, plus a convoy that drives around the perimeter of the field and a group of infantry that marches around. There are warships off the coast with a group of moving speedboats.

Several flights of enemy helos, plus fighter and strike aircraft orbit the area. Everything is set to weapons hold.

EDIT: Did a little twiddling to help optimize this with some of the new features that have been added to the DCS ME. I've also added the CTLD/CSAR scripts and a selectable JTAC that will laze targets once activated via the F10 menu.

Thanks to all the powerhouses of .lua out there on the ED forums.

Viper's DCS 1.5 Target Range.miz

Edited by feefifofum

Another one here,

It is rather old, and I hope there's no bugs in it (not tested on recent DCS updates). If there's anything wrong with it please accept my apologies and let me know so that I'll fix it :cry:

Pick any of four A-10C groups, each with different type of target (from the basic stuff to the most dangerous ones) as follows:

Pony - 6x groups of tanks, trucks and alike, 3x groups are positioned out in open fields, the other 3 are in inside vallies

Enemies are not firing anything back at you

Each group will re-appear once destroyed

Note: WP#2 (INGRESS) is out over the sea for observation and targeting before moving in to engage

BUSTER - 4x vehicle groups including some AAA. 2x groups out in the open, the others inside vallies

Targets are driving around and will return some AAA and gunfire (no missiles threat)

INFRA - two target areas with some IR SAM threat of all kinds as well as some AAA units

SEAD - 4x target areas: SA8, SA3, SA15, SA6

In each area, once the threat has been neutralized (i.e search & track radar of an SA6 was destroyed, rendering the battery useless) then the target will reappear someplace close to the original site (allowing for some practice of locating the threat as well as engaging it

Have fun!

Assaf.

A-10C TRAINING WORLD DAY V2.miz