DELETED

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t think I’ve seen a waveoff in your videos before - the pressure of having to look good in front of Jester?

Great video as always :thumbup:

Do you use VR? Do you feel sad when you are just a dismbodied set of eyes floating in the cockpit? Check out my list of paid aircraft modules that support the visible virtual pilot body:

Nice!

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a lot of fun.

Great bunch of folks with a lot of knowledge and skill were participating. Thanks for cutting out my not one but two bolters haha. Loved the banter as well. Looking forward to your next movie release; your first one was really well done. Amazing to see the talent in the community.

Thanks for having us!

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• 1 month later...
Everyone had a little too much to drink....

We recorded this one after our Combat Movie premiere evening with special guest Patrons.

pcPOS02ynhs

Greetings Jar!

May I ask why this dressed for LSO plat cam video was deleted?

It was very well made!

Can I download it somewhere? It was my favorite plat cam vid!

History is written by the victors!

• 1 month later...

Hi Vampire! That one had some bad language in it and also we’ve decided to be only physically on display for the combat movies as they are our focus now.

Lots of other channels do reviews, interviews and tutorials much better than I could, I’m gonna stick to corny war movies :).

Still deciding whether or not to continue PLAT cam videos or to leave it at 100.

An ex-Stinger by the name of Hook is making them in his F-14 squadron though and I’m a huge fan already. I have been hoping another squadron would start giving me regular traps to watch, now that dream has come true!

s5FD1KPA4C4[/YouTube]