Weird problem with the pitch (help)

Hey guys.

In 2014 I bought a joystick, the Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X. After three months using it I had this problem. (I sent that video to Thrustmaster, but they didn't help me :mad:) And the throttle became impossible to use, so, for long time I used the keyboard to use the throttle. Then, in 2015 happaned the same problem, but with the rudder, so it became a useless joystick to me, so I broke it and I bought a temporary joystick (Saitek AV8R-03), until get a better one.

I bought it this year, so, it's a new joystick, I have the Warranty. And now I'm having a weird problem with the pitch, it's boring as hell and I think I can fix it, but I have no idea how to do it. I recorded a video showing the problem. :joystick: :mad:

I'm thinking about it could be the potentiometer, but I don't know. Can someone give me a tip?

So, first question, is it possible to fix that?

Should I get a new one using the Warranty?

Cheap joysticks are always a problem to me... I'll get a TM Warthog or X-55 in the future :cry:

I almost forgot a thing, to install the its driver, it's impossible, at least to me, to use this joystick I needed to edit one thing at the Regedit, I can't remember exactly what but it's about the power, or something like that, I tried to install the driver but nothing happens/happened.

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]
Edited by Vitormouraa

It definitely looks like a problem with the centering of the potentiometer.

To troubleshoot I would unplug all other USB devices so only the Joystick is plugged in to ensure there are no issues with dual commands.

I would also maybe switch the pitch and roll axis. Put the pitch on the aileron axis and ensure the elevators are working correctly while on the aileron axis.

In return the ailerons should then show the same issue as before while moving the pitch axis.

This would confirm an issue in the Y axis of the joystick.