Looking for some squad/friends to practice.

atomicus_pl

First of all:

Hello:)

Now, to the point.

I got bored with playing SP and tried to play a little in MultiPlayer, but after couple of days playing without any radio comunication (why non-one is using TeamSpeak) I got tired of playing MultiPlayer, but actually playing SinglePlayer on remote server...

So, I'm looking for some team/squad to practice with and fly along (and syncronise it with some others).

About me & my skills.

I've played Falcon 4.0 a lot. Really, a lot. Read whole manual (I still have it on my bookshelf) so I know a lot about flight theory and how systems do work (on F-16, but most of it is general).

Now I play mainly A-10C for couple of months. I've finished campaign for it.

I know how to:

• Start it (but hell yeah, i hate to do it, win+home makes the day)
  • Take off/Land (ILS, Visual, one engine, one wing, and all sort of ****ed up situations)
  • Drop bombs (guide/unguided) - but I'm in favor of CCRP than CCIP. Use Mavericks
  • Use gun:P
  • Run away from SAM's (most of the time) & attack them using ground as cover

So I think I know most of the stuff I need to proceed with mission.

I can't

• Use SimpleRadio - I mean, i got it, but I never found a server with anyone except me so I'm not sure it really works.

Right now I'm working on:

• F-15 - A lot is familiar with F-16, I just need to learn the enemy capabilities and tactics.
  • Ka-50 - I've played it a long time ago, want to go back to it. But now I'm at 0 level.

I would like be able to do both CAS, CAP and Heli stuff in some time.

So.

If there's a squad or someone willing to fly with me multiplayer (on BlueFlag or other server) then I would be more than happy to join:)

What I have:

• DCS 1.5 / DCS 2.0 (Nevada, a-10c, p-51d,f-15, su-27)
  • I have ka-50 somewhere, need to find a box and add it to DCS, or I will buy other heli.
  • TrackIR
  • Decent PC

hi, whats your timezone? We are Euro based and do regular trainings on Wednesdays at 1800z and Training or Combat missions on Sundays at 1800z. Outside those two days there is virtually no activity.

If those times and dates suit you and you are interested in any of the Airframes we fly:

A10-C, Ka-50, M2k, Mi-8 as well as dedicated ATC and JTAC sqadrons, you are more than welcome to check us out, just click on my banner. To see some examples of us in action, check out our youtube channel for some CAS action

I'm in Poland, UTC+1 or +2 (daylight savings)

I would love to, but since I have small kid and he goes to bed at around 9PM local time, i would be able to join around 1900z/2000z.

EDIT: I might try to convince my wife that she has to take care of him, but that's not easy, as she does it most of the day.

I'm in Poland, UTC+1 or +2 (daylight savings)

I would love to, but since I have small kid and he goes to bed at around 9PM local time, i would be able to join around 1900z/2000z.

EDIT: I might try to convince my wife that she has to take care of him, but that's not easy, as she does it most of the day.

Hello Mate,

I am based in CZ and fly 7-8pm zulu due to a baby as well :)

I am more or less on your situation looking for someone to fly co-op. Mostly do a10, ka50 and huey.

Simple radio works great, I use it with huey with 229th but probably with a10 will work just as good.

I am currently on a vacation till the end of next week but PM me if you want to do some flying after that.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Atomicus PL !! I am from an Indian/ Asian Squadron. We usually fly from 16:00 Z to 21-22:00Z on week days & and 1730 Z to 22- 23:00 Z. you can join us for sorties whenever possible.

Squadron Name: ITGC Air Corps

Server : 104th Phoenix | ITGC Asia Server

Teamspeak: 139.59.232.30

Password : garuda

PM me for any other details.

Regards

№15 | Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

No. 15 " Battle Axes "

Hi, Our server runs 24/7 and contains a great training mission for pilots to hone their skills.

We also have teamspeak available

Havoc Company Dedicated

Is the name, there are plenty of people online who you can fly and learn stuff of.

It is no PVP mind you

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests