Remove BS2 upgrade notification from Module Manager

pngflyer

Hi,

I own both BS2 versions, the upgrade from BS1 and the stand alone version.

I have installed and activated the stand alone version, but the module manager suggests that there is a module I own which I have not activated (the BS2 upgrade), which is correct.

My question is how can I permanently remove the BS2 upgrade from the module manager as I have no plans for ever activating that again?

Thanks for your help.

pngflyer

• ED Team

Hi

you would need to unbind the BS2 upgrade from your account

check the serial here and unbind from your account

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi again BIGNEWY,

Thanks for your help.

I've tried to unbind a few times now but I get a "One or more parameters are invalid" message, and it still looks like the product is bound on that particular licensing page. It's still showing up on my module manager in DCS too.

Any other suggestions?

pngflyer

• ED Team

Hi pngflyer

Contact support they will assist you

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2