MS FFB2 modded stick for you

Possible is, depends on your ability in "transplant" the twist mechanism of MSFFB for inside FitherStick grip - what require adaptations due different diameters in pole.
Ok thanks. I don't need teensy if I mod it with CH Fighterstick which already has usb connection, right? Basically I combine the 2 sticks into one, am I right?

Thanks

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Correct, can keep CH USB controller for FighterStick grip buttons and HAT's, if don't find space for fit inside MSFFB base, put in an assembly box, and there -if want, can add the 3 pot's of CH base with knobs and use as rotaries.

Edited by Sokol1_br

Correct, can keep CH USB controller for FighterStick grip buttons and HAT's, if don't find space for fit inside MSFFB base, put in an assembly box, and there -if want, can add the 3 pot's of CH base with knobs and use as rotaries.
Awesome, thanks alot Sokol. I'll rep you later.

Cheers

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Ok thanks. I don't need teensy if I mod it with CH Fighterstick which already has usb connection, right? Basically I combine the 2 sticks into one, am I right?

Thanks

I used a micro pro board which I hot glued inside the Fighterstick grip. I took out the CH controller because it was a Gameport and not a USB version. So, I used mmjoy to map the buttons and 4-Way switches. For the TRIM HAT - mapped it as 4 different buttons.