DCS-BIOS Discussion Thread

FSFIan

2 [FSF]Ian: Have you condiser this development compatible with the SIOC/IOCP from Opencockpits? Some people here already had a HW from Opencockpits and more than that - this HW is already integrated into the panels.

And a second question (very silly one). I made a simple code to use my Opencockpits panels based on the core of Oakes script. I see this code creating a LOT OF PERFORMANCE IMPACT. And this impact is from c:receive() lua function. I see 20-30 FPS drop calling it every frame (even if the socket is emplty). Do you know any fast function to check if there is something waiting in the socket without having a drastic LAG? Many thanks in advance!

UPD: The reason for the problems was "c:settimeout(0.1)" line. Every frame "c:receive()" was waiting one milisecond in blocking mode while listening the input socket.

P.S. If anyone use Oakes script, you should change to "c:settimeout(0)" and perfomance impact will be gone.

Edited by vitabutch

Have you condiser this development compatible with the SIOC/IOCP from Opencockpits?

As long as the Export.lua code that you use for OpenCockpits gets the basics right (preserving existing callback functions), it will work alongside other software like Helios, TARS or DCS-BIOS, so you can continue to use it.

And a second question (very silly one). I made a simple code to use my Opencockpits panels based on the core of Oakes script. I see this code creating a LOT OF PERFORMANCE IMPACT. And this impact is from c:receive() lua function. I see 20-30 FPS drop calling it every frame (even if the socket is emplty). Do you know any fast function to check if there is something waiting in the socket without having a drastic LAG? Many thanks in advance!

That question is pretty off-topic for this thread. It's also pretty much impossible to answer without more information (e.g. the complete code in question). I don't think it's the receive() function though, AFAIK both Helios and DCS-BIOS call that once per frame without a drastic performance impact.

What to do when you run out of output pins?

My first (simple) implementation of DCS-BIOS and Arduino has been a great success. Thanks.

I have got 10 LEDs working and I want to connect some more (another 10 will be enough).

What's the simplest/most cost effective way to do it?

Get another Arduino and run it from another COM port? Or am I missing something obvious?

I know I can run many LEDs on a matrix but I'm not sure I'm ready for a big jump in complexity.

Cheers

Matt

PS. Is there any way to connect up the wingtip red/green lights to LEDs?

The cockpit is complete enough to run in ALT-F1 mode all the time now

and it would be good to be able to look over my shoulder to see what the strobes are doing

(speed-brakes too - but I suspect that's another issue entirely).

My first (simple) implementation of DCS-BIOS and Arduino has been a great success. Thanks.

I have got 10 LEDs working and I want to connect some more (another 10 will be enough).

Get another Arduino and run it from another COM port? Or am I missing something obvious?

I know I can run many LEDs on a matrix but I'm not sure I'm ready for a big jump in complexity.

Cheers

Matt

The cockpit is complete enough to run in ALT-F1 mode all the time now

and it would be good to be able to look over my shoulder to see what the strobes are doing

(speed-brakes too - but I suspect that's another issue entirely).

An Arduino MEGA gives you a lot of outputs. However the maximum total current is limited, so you might need some external transistor/relay if you have a lot of lights. I'm using ULN2803 for this myself.

For a greater number of inputs an outputs, read about the RS485 bus with slave nodes.

An Arduino MEGA gives you a lot of outputs. However the maximum total current is limited, so you might need some external transistor/relay if you have a lot of lights. I'm using ULN2803 for this myself.

For a greater number of inputs an outputs, read about the RS485 bus with slave nodes.

If it's just for led, just one Mega is ok.

I'm using it for the caution light panel without anything more...

Exo7

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you power the MEGA board with just the USB cable, you have a maximum total current of 500mA. Each I/O pin is rated for 20mA (but can handle a maximum of 40mA).

You have 54 pins available, so it is a simple math. For this kind of application you probably don't need 20mA per LED. They are visible with less current than that.

Note that each GND pin can sink maximum 200mA, but there are 4 of them.

The output groups can only handle a maximum ammount of current too, so keep this in mind.

Here is a good page about this: http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/ArduinoPinCurrentLimitations

The simplest way is a second Arduino board connected over a second USB cable. The RS-485 solution is only slightly more complex to use software-wise (but you need to wire up a Mega and the RS-485 transceiver chips).

At this time, RS-485 also has not been tested very much, so there might be occasional errors I have overlooked.

The most cost effective solution would be to use one or more serial-in, parallel-out shift registers (e.g. 74HC595). To make that work, you need to know or learn some C++.

Not with the current version of DCS-BIOS. The wingtip lights are part of the external model, so there are no corresponding cockpit arguments for DCS-BIOS to export. I do know of a possible way to get that information, so when I eventually find the time to make a DCS-BIOS 2.0 I will add it if I can.

If you power the MEGA board with just the USB cable, you have a maximum total current of 500mA. Each I/O pin is rated for 20mA (but can handle a maximum of 40mA).

You have 54 pins available, so it is a simple math. For this kind of application you probably don't need 20mA per LED. They are visible with less current than that.

Note that each GND pin can sink maximum 200mA, but there are 4 of them.

The output groups can only handle a maximum ammount of current too, so keep this in mind.

Here is a good page about this: http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/ArduinoPinCurrentLimitations

You´re right, but it's working... All CLP leds on 1 Mega powered over USB and 2 GND pin..

Exo7

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The following should let you change the first VHF AM frequency selector with push buttons connected to pins 5 and 6:

DcsBios::ActionButton vhfamFreq1Dec("VHFAM_FREQ1", "DEC", 5);
DcsBios::ActionButton vhfamFreq1Inc("VHFAM_FREQ1", "INC", 6);

The button should connect the Arduino pin to GND when pushed down.

So, I've been thinking, and I am curious. In a full cockpit scenario, (20-40 panels, plus gauges) why use an RS-485 bus, instead of discretely connected USB Arduinos, routed through powered USB hubs? I've been trying to research it and I guess I am just missing the smoking gun?

So, I've been thinking, and I am curious. In a full cockpit scenario, (20-40 panels, plus gauges) why use an RS-485 bus, instead of discretely connected USB Arduinos, routed through powered USB hubs? I've been trying to research it and I guess I am just missing the smoking gun?

• You'd need to use software that can talk to several serial ports at the same time, such as ArturDCS's ComHandler. With 40 ports that can and will be randomly assigned new names by Windows whenever it feels like it, that sounds like a nightmare to manage.
  • People have run into problems with more than 20 USB devices before (depends on what your USB root controllers and USB hubs can support)
  • Cable management gets easier with a daisy-chained RS-485 bus compared to a tree of USB hubs
  • It's hard to say which solution is the most expensive.

Assuming you want to connect 40 Arduinos via USB using 7-port hubs for 9 EUR each, you need 7 hubs, which cost 63 EUR and give you 6*7+1=43 ports, for a cost of 1,46 EUR per port (assuming the combination of those cheap hubs would even work reliably).

For a 43-panel RS-485 setup, you'd need one Arduino Mega and 45 RS-485 transceivers, which you can get for about 17 EUR total (40 cents per connected panel). If you want to use Ethernet cable, you need 2 Rj45 sockets per panel (an additional 30 cents per panel). Since Rj45 sockets do not fit on standard veroboard, you also need a custom PCB. If you are doing one anyway for each panel, you can just add the footprint for the socket to that. Otherwise, add another 1 to 2 EUR per panel, or use another type of connector.

None of these back-of-the-envelope calculations include the cost of USB or Ethernet cables.

DCS-BIOS problem with connection

Hi All

Just found this complex software" DCS-BIOS" for Arduino.

I installed the software as described

Edit the export.lua

Installed Chrome Ext.

NOTHING HAPPEN IN LIVE DATA

It seems like some data is coming out of the SIM as i can see activity on the UDP port

with other network reader . but nothing that make sense.

To me it is not clear what else to try - i have disabled the Firewall - did not help.

WIN 10

Alpha 2.0 Nevada and A10c

Any help out there ??

Thanks

Frank

Let's just assume 40 discrete devices (gauges + panels). Let's add up the cost differences, I've excluded items that would be the same and these are rough costs.

[TABLE]Item|Each|Qty|Line Cost

Pro Mini Arduino|$3.99|40|$159.60

RS-485 Chip|$1.60|40|$64.00

250ft Bulk Cat 5e Cable|$37.99|1|$37.99

PC Power Supply|$75.00|1|$75.00

[/TABLE]

RS-485 Total $336.59 + (Protoboards, LEDs, Switches, IO Expanders, etc...)

[TABLE]Item|Each|Qty|Line Cost

Arduino UNO|$5.99|40|$239.60

USB Cables|$4.99|40|$199.60

7 Port USB Hub w/ Power|$14.99|6|$89.94

[/TABLE]

USB Total $529.14 + (Protoboards, LEDs, Switches, IO Expanders, etc...)

One of the nice things about DCS-Bios is it's simplicity. All devices get broadcast all data and can relay back arbitrary commands. This allows you to just plug in a device with out having to configure / install new software on the sim computer. All of the "smarts" are at the panel / gauge.

If you keep that paradigm, you're going to move a LOT of communications burden to the simulation computer. Assuming we stick with simple arduino sketches that's 40 serial ports relaying DCS Bios information. You can go HID devices, but that means you are going to have to flash the secondary serial controller on the arduino and stop using the default bootloader. You still will need to manage 40 connections and relay all DCS Bios information to all of them. With the RS-485 solution you have a very simple solution comparatively, to talk to all these devices through one nice and simple serial port.

Discrete USB only works in my opinion with all the smart in a middle ware controller like Helios. Which means more programming on the PC side and a generic as necessary only communication protocol with the devices.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Rs485 is simply the way to go - especially looking at the price of chinese Arduinos and ICs. 5 bucks for 50 RS485 ICs....at that price, half of em can be duds without bothering me for the prototyping stage.

Your two responses should be in the FAQ for DCS-BIOS as the RS485 stuff hits mainstream.

I've spent the past week working on breakout boards for the arduino nano and mega with rs485 link and MAX7219 breakout. The nano version supports 32 discrete LEDs and 4x 7 segs, and the mega breaks out to 64 fully discrete LEDs.

Edited by jrsteensen

Hi All

Just found this complex software" DCS-BIOS" for Arduino.

I installed the software as described

Edit the export.lua

Installed Chrome Ext.

NOTHING HAPPEN IN LIVE DATA

It seems like some data is coming out of the SIM as i can see activity on the UDP port

with other network reader . but nothing that make sense.

To me it is not clear what else to try - i have disabled the Firewall - did not help.

WIN 10

Alpha 2.0 Nevada and A10c

Any help out there ??

Thanks

Frank

Take a look here :

[ame]

[/ame]

;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thx for Reply Exo7

=== Log opened UTC 2016-02-10 19:03:56

00000.000 INFO VFS: Using 'Saved Games': "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games"

00000.001 INFO DCS: DCS/2.0.1.49921 (x86_64; Windows/6.2.9200)

00000.001 INFO DCS: CPU cores: 4, System RAM: 32709 MB

00000.010 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:0

00000.037 INFO Dispatcher: 2016/2/10 20:03 V1508170900

00000.050 INFO INPUT: Device created Keyboard

00001.162 INFO SOUND: loaded 1083 sdefs from "sounds\sdef"

00001.443 INFO SOUND: Using driver: xaudio29

00001.459 INFO SOUND: XAudio2: channel layout: Headphones/Stereo

00001.459 INFO SOUND: Using SSE FTZ/DAZ mode.

00002.277 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/WWII Units/Liveries' to '/textures//liveries/'.

00002.292 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/Hawk/Textures/Avionics' to '/textures/'.

00002.297 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/M-2000C/Skins/1/ME' to '/textures/'.

00002.297 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/M-2000C/Textures/Weapons' to '/textures/'.

00002.309 INFO SOUND: loaded 10 sdefs from ".\coremods\aircraft\mig-21bis\sounds\sdef"

00002.384 INFO SOUND: loaded 59 sdefs from ".\mods\tech\combinedarms\sounds\sdef"

00002.456 INFO SOUND: loaded 67 sdefs from ".\mods\aircraft\bf-109k-4\sounds\sdef"

00002.507 INFO WorldPlugIns: No 'registryPath' for 'AVIODEV_C-101'

00005.140 INFO GRAPHICSVISTA: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 5

00005.150 INFO DX11BACKEND: TRUNK renderer init: showShaderError coreCount=1

00005.155 INFO DX11BACKEND: Driver Concurrent Creates - 1

00005.155 INFO DX11BACKEND: Driver Command Lists - 0

00005.155 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadShaders

00005.155 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache Bazar/shaders/fxo

00006.060 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache done

00006.060 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\fxo

00006.286 WARNING DX11BACKEND: Shader particlesystem2/groundpuffcomp.fx:DIRECTX11=true;THREAD_X=2;THREAD_Y=35; is outdated.

00006.432 WARNING DX11BACKEND: Shader particlesystem2/groundpuffcomp.fx:DIRECTX11=true;THREAD_X=2;THREAD_Y=20; is outdated.

00006.690 WARNING DX11BACKEND: Shader particlesystem2/groundpuff.fx:DIRECTX11=true;PARTICLES_IN_CLUSTER=3; is outdated.

00006.760 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache done

00006.760 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadShaders finished

00006.930 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './Mods/tech/Kuznecow/Textures/TUG_3913' to '/textures/'.

00006.935 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './Bazar/World/textures/L-39_C' to '/textures/'.

00006.977 INFO RENDERER: Global metashader cache enabled

00006.977 INFO RENDERER: Loading metashader cache from C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\metashaders/

00007.404 INFO RENDERER: Metashader cache: 0 (77) cached shaders out of date

00007.957 ERROR DX11BACKEND: rendertarget "rtDynamicCloudMap" not found

00008.074 ERROR EDOBJECTS: Destruction shape not found AVIASHTAB_CRASH

00008.075 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::lSystem

00008.086 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:1

00008.328 ERROR VFS: add_location {"My Missions", "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Missions\"}: path already added as "My Missions"

00008.511 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/WWII Units/Liveries' to '/textures//liveries/'.

00008.512 ERROR VFS: add_location {"WWII Units", "./CoreMods/WWII Units/Missions/"}: path already added as "WWII Units"

00008.513 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/Hawk/Textures/Avionics' to '/textures/'.

00008.513 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/M-2000C/Skins/1/ME' to '/textures/'.

00008.514 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/M-2000C/Textures/Weapons' to '/textures/'.

00008.516 ERROR VFS: add_location {"Combined Arms", "./Mods/tech/CombinedArms/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "Combined Arms"

00008.516 ERROR VFS: add_location {"A-10C", "./Mods/aircraft/A-10C/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "A-10C"

00008.516 ERROR VFS: add_location {"Bf 109 K-4", "./Mods/aircraft/Bf-109K-4/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "Bf 109 K-4"

00008.517 ERROR VFS: add_location {"Flaming Cliffs", "./Mods/aircraft/Flaming Cliffs/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "Flaming Cliffs"

00008.517 ERROR VFS: add_location {"Su-25T", "./Mods/aircraft/Su-25T/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "Su-25T"

00008.517 ERROR VFS: add_location {"TF-51D", "./Mods/aircraft/TF-51D/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "TF-51D"

00008.621 ERROR DXGUI_EDGE_RENDER: Cannot load texture ''

00009.775 INFO DXGUI: Cannot load font [C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\dxgui\skins\fonts\]!

00011.303 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:2

00011.352 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:3

00089.305 INFO NET: Login success.

00095.583 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::load()

00095.583 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::CleanScenes()

00096.224 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.

00096.224 INFO EDTERRAIN4: Open terrain cfg "./Mods/terrains/Nevada\terrain.cfg.lua"

00096.224 INFO EDTERRAIN4: Build date:

00096.224 INFO EDTERRAIN4: Texture quality: "min"

00097.176 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './Mods/terrains/Nevada/Airfields' to '/models/'.

00099.229 WARNING LOG: 3 duplicate message(s) skipped.

00099.229 INFO EDTERRAIN4: lTerraDispatchImpl::setDate( day=22, month=6)

00099.229 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::InitScenes()

00100.081 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: loading terrain options: Config/terrain/terrainoptions41.lua

00100.083 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: loading terrain shading options: ./Mods/terrains/Nevada/shadingOptions/Desert.lua

00100.086 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Save scene: "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\failed.ofsh"

00100.160 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "lightPalette.png" not found

00100.525 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/grass.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:ALPHAMASKTEXTURE;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;ROTATE_TO_CAMERA;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00101.243 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/tests/blendanimation.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:BLENDISSEED;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00101.918 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/grass.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:ALPHAMASKTEXTURE;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;ROTATE_TO_CAMERA;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLORCLIPMAP;

00102.715 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/grass.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:ALPHAMASKTEXTURE;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLORCLIPMAP;

00103.484 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/grass.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:ALPHAMASKTEXTURE;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NODEFINITIONS;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00104.175 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/wire.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;WIRE;

00104.807 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/grass.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:ALPHAMASKTEXTURE;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;ROTATE_TO_CAMERA;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00105.469 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/tests/blendanimation.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:BLENDISSEED;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00106.105 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/grass.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:ALPHAMASKTEXTURE;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;ROTATE_TO_CAMERA;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLORCLIPMAP;

00106.854 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/grass.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:ALPHAMASKTEXTURE;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLORCLIPMAP;

00107.589 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/grass.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:ALPHAMASKTEXTURE;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NODEFINITIONS;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00108.239 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/wire.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;WIRE;

00108.514 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 8.361449s Loaded reference file "terrain" buffers: 0

00109.030 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00110.130 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:ALPHA_TEST;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00111.247 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00112.179 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:ALPHA_TEST;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00112.635 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 4.121524s Loaded reference file "aircrafts" buffers: 4

00113.138 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00114.249 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:ALPHA_TEST;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00115.358 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00116.288 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:ALPHA_TEST;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00116.754 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 4.118663s Loaded reference file "airfieldslights" buffers: 5

00117.333 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00118.863 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00120.205 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00121.348 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00121.938 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 5.183916s Loaded reference file "bridges" buffers: 7

00121.944 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.005868s Loaded reference file "cityhouses" buffers: 5

00121.955 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.010662s Loaded reference file "commercial" buffers: 10

00122.452 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00123.469 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:ALPHA_TEST;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00124.559 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00125.726 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:ALPHA_TEST;CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00126.777 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00127.875 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00128.577 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 6.622071s Loaded reference file "communication" buffers: 0

00129.152 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLOR_PALETTE;

00130.506 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLOR_PALETTE;

00131.075 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 2.498497s Loaded reference file "crash" buffers: 8

00131.584 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_NORMALMAP;

00132.727 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_NORMALMAP;

00133.203 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 2.127894s Loaded reference file "crashmodels" buffers: 12

00133.792 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLOR_PALETTE;

00134.794 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/tests/blendanimation.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;WINDENABLE;

00135.485 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/tests/blendanimation.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;WINDENABLE;

00135.801 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 2.597611s Loaded reference file "equipment" buffers: 0

00136.379 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;OCCELATOR;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00137.791 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouse.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;OCCELATOR;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00138.411 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 2.609991s Loaded reference file "housedetail" buffers: 15

00138.416 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.004856s Loaded reference file "illumination" buffers: 12

00138.930 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLOR_PALETTE;

00140.046 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLOR_PALETTE;

00140.489 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 2.073501s Loaded reference file "industrial" buffers: 15

00140.712 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.222887s Loaded reference file "industrial2" buffers: 0

00140.735 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.023284s Loaded reference file "lasvegasobjects" buffers: 9

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference airfield_pole_light_gr already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference batumi_pole_light_gr already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference car_light already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference gannet already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference light_source already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference light_source_small already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference light_source_spot already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference light_source_spot_green already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference light_source_spot_red already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference mark_light_blue already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference mark_light_red already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference mark_light_yellow already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference pole_light_gr already registred

00140.744 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference wire already registred

00140.744 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.009255s Loaded reference file "misc" buffers: 0

00140.753 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.008549s Loaded reference file "roadsideobjects" buffers: 16

00140.755 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.001883s Loaded reference file "seasideobjects" buffers: 3

00140.759 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.003788s Loaded reference file "townhouses" buffers: 4

00141.298 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_vertinstanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLOR_PALETTE;USE_NORMALMAP;

00142.525 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/varyhouselod.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;STRUCTURED_INPUT;TAD_CLIPMAP;USE_COLOR_PALETTE;USE_NORMALMAP;

00142.992 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 2.233250s Loaded reference file "vehicles" buffers: 22

00142.993 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.001333s Loaded reference file "vessels" buffers: 3

00143.007 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.014035s Loaded reference file "villagehouses" buffers: 12

00143.012 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.004422s Loaded reference file "walls" buffers: 11

00143.652 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/tree.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_instanser.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00144.953 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/tree.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;DOUBLESIDED;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00145.533 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 2.520788s Loaded reference file "americanboxwood" buffers: 0

00145.535 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002550s Loaded reference file "blackgum" buffers: 0

00145.537 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002282s Loaded reference file "bradfordcallerypear" buffers: 0

00145.539 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002004s Loaded reference file "cirlypalm" buffers: 0

00145.541 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.001512s Loaded reference file "datepalm" buffers: 0

00145.543 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.001995s Loaded reference file "easternredcedar" buffers: 0

00145.544 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.001124s Loaded reference file "easternredcedar_dry" buffers: 0

00145.546 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002057s Loaded reference file "englishoak" buffers: 0

00145.549 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002579s Loaded reference file "fraserfir" buffers: 0

00145.551 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002046s Loaded reference file "italiancypress" buffers: 0

00145.553 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002640s Loaded reference file "joshuatree" buffers: 0

00145.556 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002361s Loaded reference file "southernmagnolia" buffers: 0

00145.558 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002016s Loaded reference file "sugarmaple" buffers: 0

00145.558 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: InstanceManager2 is completing initialization...

00145.566 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: InstanceManager2 complete initialization:

00145.566 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: objects: 683

00145.566 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: subObjects: 7006

00145.566 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: objectLods: 2651

00145.566 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: objectLodRenderItems: 710

00145.566 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: MAX_LODS_IN_OBJECT: 9

00145.566 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: MAX_SUBOBJECTS_IN_OBJECT: 641

00145.566 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: GEOMETRY BUFFERS: 173

00145.639 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: cant create lDataFileGraphics for type of file = landscape5::navGraph5File

00145.673 ERROR EDOBJECTS: AIRFIELD_POLE_LIGHT_GR already declared in shapes.txt

BATUMI_POLE_LIGHT_GR already declared in shapes.txt

CAR_LIGHT already declared in shapes.txt

GANNET already declared in shapes.txt

LIGHT_SOURCE already declared in shapes.txt

LIGHT_SOURCE_SMALL already declared in shapes.txt

LIGHT_SOURCE_SPOT already declared in shapes.txt

LIGHT_SOURCE_SPOT_GREEN already declared in shapes.txt

LIGHT_SOURCE_SPOT_RED already declared in shapes.txt

MARK_LIGHT_BLUE already declared in shapes.txt

MARK_LIGHT_RED already declared in shapes.txt

MARK_LIGHT_YELLOW already declared in shapes.txt

POLE_LIGHT_GR already declared in shapes.txt

WIRE already declared in shapes.txt

00146.147 WARNING LOG: 7 duplicate message(s) skipped.

00146.147 INFO Dispatcher: loading mission file: "C:\Users\FAR\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openalpha\tempMission.miz"

00146.807 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:4

00146.816 ERROR EDOBJECTS: SMOKE-POD already declared in shapes.txt

SMOKE-POD already declared in shapes.txt

UB-16-57UMP already declared in shapes.txt

C-101_DESTR already declared in shapes.txt

00146.998 INFO wInfo: multiple adapters

00148.111 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.

00148.111 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::load()

00148.111 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::CleanScenes()

00148.111 INFO EDTERRAIN4: lTerraDispatchImpl::setDate( day=17, month=9)

00148.111 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::InitScenes()

00148.118 INFO DX11BACKEND: Reloading textures ...

00148.118 INFO DX11BACKEND: reloading texture "DummyWhiteTexture"

00148.121 INFO DX11BACKEND: reloading texture "/textures/posteffects/lensdirt.dds"

00148.122 INFO DX11BACKEND: reloading texture "/textures/posteffects/lensghost.dds"

00148.123 INFO DX11BACKEND: reloading texture "/textures/posteffects/lenssun.dds"

00148.125 INFO DX11BACKEND: reloading texture "/textures/posteffects/focus.png"

00149.224 INFO DCS: Dispatcher: initial random seed = 1185940

00149.224 INFO DCS: Dispatcher: apply random seed = 1185940

00149.228 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Scripts/World/GPS_GNSS.lua

00150.142 ERROR DX11BACKEND: rendertarget "SmokeTrailNoiseTex" not found

00150.183 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "wic/normal_huge.png" not found

00150.185 ERROR DX11BACKEND: Can't find precompiled shader particlesystem2/groundpuffcomp.fx:DIRECTX11=true;THREAD_X=2;THREAD_Y=20;.

00150.185 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: particlesystem2/groundpuffcomp.fx:DIRECTX11=true;THREAD_X=2;THREAD_Y=20;

00153.646 ERROR DX11BACKEND: Can't find precompiled shader particlesystem2/groundpuff.fx:DIRECTX11=true;PARTICLES_IN_CLUSTER=3;.

00153.646 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: particlesystem2/groundpuff.fx:DIRECTX11=true;PARTICLES_IN_CLUSTER=3;

00153.718 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "normal_tmp.png" not found

00153.718 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "testAtlas.dds" not found

00153.718 ERROR DX11BACKEND: Can't find precompiled shader particlesystem2/groundpuffcomp.fx:DIRECTX11=true;THREAD_X=2;THREAD_Y=35;.

00153.718 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: particlesystem2/groundpuffcomp.fx:DIRECTX11=true;THREAD_X=2;THREAD_Y=35;

00157.992 ERROR DX11BACKEND: Can't find precompiled shader particlesystem2/groundexplosioncomp.fx:DIRECTX11=true;THREAD_X=2;THREAD_Y=512;.

00157.992 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: particlesystem2/groundexplosioncomp.fx:DIRECTX11=true;THREAD_X=2;THREAD_Y=512;

00167.412 ERROR DX11BACKEND: Can't find precompiled shader particlesystem2/groundexplosioncomp.fx:DIRECTX11=true;THREAD_X=2;THREAD_Y=512;USE_AXIS;.

00167.412 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: particlesystem2/groundexplosioncomp.fx:DIRECTX11=true;THREAD_X=2;THREAD_Y=512;USE_AXIS;

00177.897 ERROR DX11BACKEND: Can't find precompiled shader particlesystem2/groundexplosion.fx:DIRECTX11=true;PARTICLES_IN_CLUSTER=4;.

00177.897 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: particlesystem2/groundexplosion.fx:DIRECTX11=true;PARTICLES_IN_CLUSTER=4;

00177.959 ERROR DX11BACKEND: Can't find precompiled shader particlesystem2/blastwave.fx:DIRECTX11=true;MSAA=4;.

00177.959 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: particlesystem2/blastwave.fx:DIRECTX11=true;MSAA=4;

00177.995 ALERT DX11BACKEND: Error: Can't find precompiled shader for effect particlesystem2/blastwave.fx:DIRECTX11=true;MSAA=4;.

This is a bug! You will be punished!

00178.002 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/SnapViewsDefault.lua

00178.004 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/View.lua

00178.006 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/Server.lua

00178.275 INFO Config: netview started

00178.361 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "water_circle.tga" not found

00178.443 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "Ka-50 PilotFilter.tga" not found

00178.458 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "tacan_a" not found

00178.572 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::open_state(). Precached tasks data loading.

00178.574 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Line" task data loaded.

00178.576 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Vector" task data loaded.

00178.578 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Vector_Old" task data loaded.

00178.580 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Approach" task data loaded.

00178.582 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Cannon_Ground_Attack" task data loaded.

00178.585 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Rocket_Attack" task data loaded.

00178.587 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Level_Bombing" task data loaded.

00178.590 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Dive_Bombing" task data loaded.

00178.593 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Missile_Ground_Target_Attack" task data loaded.

00178.595 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Missile_Ground_Target_Level_Attack" task data loaded.

00181.001 ERROR Lua::Config: load error :can't open ''.

00185.339 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "kabinaNight.bmp" not found

00186.304 INFO GRAPHICSVISTA: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 5

00187.991 WARNING COCKPITBASE: Cockpit: MapObjectsBuffer . Specific element 24 not implemented, map may be incorrect

00188.845 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.

00188.845 ERROR COCKPITBASE: Cockpit: Clickable - Wrong connector name PNT-BTN-RWR-UNK

00190.339 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MFCD_LEFT, 2 (status undefined)

00190.339 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MFCD_RIGHT, 3 (status undefined)

00190.339 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active CDU, 9 (status undefined)

00190.341 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active LITENING_INTERFACE, 11 (status undefined)

00190.341 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active IFFCC, 12 (status undefined)

00190.341 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active DSMS_INTERFACE, 13 (status undefined)

00190.341 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active DATA_TRANSFER_SYSTEM, 14 (status undefined)

00190.342 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active NAVIGATION_COMPUTER, 21 (status undefined)

00190.371 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active PULSE_TIMER, 25 (status undefined)

00190.371 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active TAD, 26 (status undefined)

00190.372 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active SADL, 32 (status undefined)

00190.372 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active CPT_MECH, 39 (status undefined)

00190.372 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active OXYGEN_SYSTEM, 40 (status undefined)

00190.372 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM, 41 (status undefined)

00190.373 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active TACAN, 51 (status undefined)

00190.373 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active STALL, 52 (status undefined)

00190.373 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active ILS, 53 (status undefined)

00190.373 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active UHF_RADIO, 54

00190.373 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active VHF_AM_RADIO, 55

00190.373 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active VHF_FM_RADIO, 56

00190.373 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active INTERCOM, 58 (status undefined)

00190.374 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MACROS, 70 (status undefined)

00190.389 INFO DCS: dbox failed Initialize -7

00190.390 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Scripts/World/birds.lua

00190.644 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: ITerrainGraphicsImpl4::forceLoading(): pos =(-237406, 3046.84, -132864), radius=150000

00191.046 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/hardsplat.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SOLIDBORDER;SPLATMAP;SURFACE_TILING;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00192.340 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/surface.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;LOD0;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00193.700 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/road.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISETEXTURE;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00194.549 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/hardsplat.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NODEFINITIONS;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00195.452 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/water.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00196.534 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/rock4.1.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;OVERLAY1;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00196.927 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "noise4.png" not found

00197.856 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/water.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NODEFINITIONS;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;OFFSHORE;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00198.812 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/runway.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;RUNWAY_ONLAY;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00199.595 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/runway4.1.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;RUNWAY_ONLAY;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00200.589 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/runway4.1.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;NODEFINITIONS;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00211.909 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/surface.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;LOD1;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00213.518 INFO DX11BACKEND: Compile shader: metashaders/terrain/runway4.1.fx:metashaders/transformmodifiers/transform_simple.meta.hlsl:CLIPMAP_NORMAL_MAP;CLIPMAP_SHADOW_MAP;COLORCLIPMAP_ALPHA_IS_AO;COLOR_CLIPMAP;DIRECTX11=true;LAKE_COLORCLIPMAP;LOD1;NOISE_OP=PhotoshopOverlay;SPLATMAP;TAD_CLIPMAP;

00231.370 ERROR Lua::Config: Call error LuaExportActivityNextEvent:[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2433: bad argument #2 to 'sendto' (invalid ip address)

stack traceback:

[C]: ?

[C]: in function 'sendto'

[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2433: in function 'FlushData'

[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2420: in function 'SendData'

[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2401: in function 'ProcessArguments'

[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2338: in function <[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2317>.

00231.370 ERROR Lua::Config: Call error LuaExportActivityNextEvent:[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2433: bad argument #2 to 'sendto' (invalid ip address)

stack traceback:

[C]: ?

[C]: in function 'sendto'

[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2433: in function 'FlushData'

[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2420: in function 'SendData'

[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2401: in function 'ProcessArguments'

[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2338: in function <[string "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Scripts\Export.lua"]:2317>.

Your problem is here.

Something wrong in the Export.lua.

Check it..

Exo7

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

THX - now i checked and fixed - now it looks like this

=== Log opened UTC 2016-02-10 19:47:09

00000.000 INFO VFS: Using 'Saved Games': "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games"

00000.000 INFO DCS: DCS/2.0.1.49921 (x86_64; Windows/6.2.9200)

00000.000 INFO DCS: CPU cores: 4, System RAM: 32709 MB

00000.003 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:0

00000.007 INFO Dispatcher: 2016/2/10 20:47 V1508170900

00000.011 INFO INPUT: Device created Keyboard

00000.081 INFO SOUND: loaded 1083 sdefs from "sounds\sdef"

00000.106 INFO SOUND: Using driver: xaudio29

00000.120 INFO SOUND: XAudio2: channel layout: Headphones/Stereo

00000.120 INFO SOUND: Using SSE FTZ/DAZ mode.

00000.291 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/WWII Units/Liveries' to '/textures//liveries/'.

00000.296 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/Hawk/Textures/Avionics' to '/textures/'.

00000.298 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/M-2000C/Skins/1/ME' to '/textures/'.

00000.298 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/M-2000C/Textures/Weapons' to '/textures/'.

00000.300 INFO SOUND: loaded 10 sdefs from ".\coremods\aircraft\mig-21bis\sounds\sdef"

00000.308 INFO SOUND: loaded 59 sdefs from ".\mods\tech\combinedarms\sounds\sdef"

00000.312 INFO SOUND: loaded 67 sdefs from ".\mods\aircraft\bf-109k-4\sounds\sdef"

00000.332 INFO WorldPlugIns: No 'registryPath' for 'AVIODEV_C-101'

00002.941 INFO GRAPHICSVISTA: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 5

00002.942 INFO DX11BACKEND: TRUNK renderer init: showShaderError coreCount=1

00002.948 INFO DX11BACKEND: Driver Concurrent Creates - 1

00002.948 INFO DX11BACKEND: Driver Command Lists - 0

00002.948 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadShaders

00002.948 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache Bazar/shaders/fxo

00003.403 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache done

00003.403 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\fxo

00003.435 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache done

00003.435 INFO DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadShaders finished

00003.501 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './Mods/tech/Kuznecow/Textures/TUG_3913' to '/textures/'.

00003.501 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './Bazar/World/textures/L-39_C' to '/textures/'.

00003.529 INFO RENDERER: Global metashader cache enabled

00003.529 INFO RENDERER: Loading metashader cache from C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\metashaders/

00003.610 INFO RENDERER: Metashader cache: 0 (77) cached shaders out of date

00004.190 ERROR DX11BACKEND: rendertarget "rtDynamicCloudMap" not found

00004.223 ERROR EDOBJECTS: Destruction shape not found AVIASHTAB_CRASH

00004.224 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::lSystem

00004.316 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:1

00004.389 ERROR VFS: add_location {"My Missions", "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Missions\"}: path already added as "My Missions"

00004.573 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/WWII Units/Liveries' to '/textures//liveries/'.

00004.574 ERROR VFS: add_location {"WWII Units", "./CoreMods/WWII Units/Missions/"}: path already added as "WWII Units"

00004.575 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/Hawk/Textures/Avionics' to '/textures/'.

00004.575 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/M-2000C/Skins/1/ME' to '/textures/'.

00004.575 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './CoreMods/aircraft/M-2000C/Textures/Weapons' to '/textures/'.

00004.578 ERROR VFS: add_location {"Combined Arms", "./Mods/tech/CombinedArms/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "Combined Arms"

00004.578 ERROR VFS: add_location {"A-10C", "./Mods/aircraft/A-10C/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "A-10C"

00004.578 ERROR VFS: add_location {"Bf 109 K-4", "./Mods/aircraft/Bf-109K-4/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "Bf 109 K-4"

00004.578 ERROR VFS: add_location {"Flaming Cliffs", "./Mods/aircraft/Flaming Cliffs/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "Flaming Cliffs"

00004.578 ERROR VFS: add_location {"Su-25T", "./Mods/aircraft/Su-25T/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "Su-25T"

00004.579 ERROR VFS: add_location {"TF-51D", "./Mods/aircraft/TF-51D/Missions/en/"}: path already added as "TF-51D"

00004.630 ERROR DXGUI_EDGE_RENDER: Cannot load texture ''

00005.273 INFO DXGUI: Cannot load font [C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\dxgui\skins\fonts\]!

00006.406 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:2

00006.453 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:3

00013.978 INFO NET: Login success.

00021.884 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::load()

00021.884 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::CleanScenes()

00022.529 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.

00022.529 INFO EDTERRAIN4: Open terrain cfg "./Mods/terrains/Nevada\terrain.cfg.lua"

00022.529 INFO EDTERRAIN4: Build date:

00022.529 INFO EDTERRAIN4: Texture quality: "min"

00022.773 ERROR VFS: Can't mount './Mods/terrains/Nevada/Airfields' to '/models/'.

00023.362 WARNING LOG: 3 duplicate message(s) skipped.

00023.362 INFO EDTERRAIN4: lTerraDispatchImpl::setDate( day=22, month=6)

00023.362 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::InitScenes()

00024.095 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: loading terrain options: Config/terrain/terrainoptions41.lua

00024.095 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: loading terrain shading options: ./Mods/terrains/Nevada/shadingOptions/Desert.lua

00024.096 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Save scene: "C:\Users\FAR\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\failed.ofsh"

00024.114 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "lightPalette.png" not found

00024.253 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.145289s Loaded reference file "terrain" buffers: 0

00024.295 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.041994s Loaded reference file "aircrafts" buffers: 4

00024.329 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.033711s Loaded reference file "airfieldslights" buffers: 5

00024.554 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.225647s Loaded reference file "bridges" buffers: 7

00024.563 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.008693s Loaded reference file "cityhouses" buffers: 5

00024.575 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.011796s Loaded reference file "commercial" buffers: 10

00024.696 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.121378s Loaded reference file "communication" buffers: 0

00024.724 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.028081s Loaded reference file "crash" buffers: 8

00024.773 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.048451s Loaded reference file "crashmodels" buffers: 12

00024.912 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.139344s Loaded reference file "equipment" buffers: 0

00024.943 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.030541s Loaded reference file "housedetail" buffers: 15

00024.949 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.005978s Loaded reference file "illumination" buffers: 12

00024.980 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.031228s Loaded reference file "industrial" buffers: 15

00025.207 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.227302s Loaded reference file "industrial2" buffers: 0

00025.232 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.024519s Loaded reference file "lasvegasobjects" buffers: 9

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference airfield_pole_light_gr already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference batumi_pole_light_gr already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference car_light already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference gannet already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference light_source already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference light_source_small already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference light_source_spot already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference light_source_spot_green already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference light_source_spot_red already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference mark_light_blue already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference mark_light_red already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference mark_light_yellow already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference pole_light_gr already registred

00025.242 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: Reference wire already registred

00025.242 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.010239s Loaded reference file "misc" buffers: 0

00025.251 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.008728s Loaded reference file "roadsideobjects" buffers: 16

00025.253 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.001979s Loaded reference file "seasideobjects" buffers: 3

00025.256 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.003491s Loaded reference file "townhouses" buffers: 4

00025.289 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.032800s Loaded reference file "vehicles" buffers: 22

00025.291 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.001495s Loaded reference file "vessels" buffers: 3

00025.305 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.014176s Loaded reference file "villagehouses" buffers: 12

00025.311 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.005732s Loaded reference file "walls" buffers: 11

00025.340 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.029773s Loaded reference file "americanboxwood" buffers: 0

00025.344 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.004074s Loaded reference file "blackgum" buffers: 0

00025.348 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.003104s Loaded reference file "bradfordcallerypear" buffers: 0

00025.351 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.003564s Loaded reference file "cirlypalm" buffers: 0

00025.353 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002010s Loaded reference file "datepalm" buffers: 0

00025.357 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.003315s Loaded reference file "easternredcedar" buffers: 0

00025.358 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.001669s Loaded reference file "easternredcedar_dry" buffers: 0

00025.361 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002842s Loaded reference file "englishoak" buffers: 0

00025.364 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002705s Loaded reference file "fraserfir" buffers: 0

00025.367 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.003146s Loaded reference file "italiancypress" buffers: 0

00025.370 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002969s Loaded reference file "joshuatree" buffers: 0

00025.373 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002739s Loaded reference file "southernmagnolia" buffers: 0

00025.375 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: 0.002595s Loaded reference file "sugarmaple" buffers: 0

00025.375 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: InstanceManager2 is completing initialization...

00025.387 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: InstanceManager2 complete initialization:

00025.387 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: objects: 683

00025.387 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: subObjects: 7006

00025.387 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: objectLods: 2651

00025.387 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: objectLodRenderItems: 710

00025.387 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: MAX_LODS_IN_OBJECT: 9

00025.387 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: MAX_SUBOBJECTS_IN_OBJECT: 641

00025.387 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: GEOMETRY BUFFERS: 173

00025.460 ERROR EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: cant create lDataFileGraphics for type of file = landscape5::navGraph5File

00025.464 ERROR EDOBJECTS: AIRFIELD_POLE_LIGHT_GR already declared in shapes.txt

BATUMI_POLE_LIGHT_GR already declared in shapes.txt

CAR_LIGHT already declared in shapes.txt

GANNET already declared in shapes.txt

LIGHT_SOURCE already declared in shapes.txt

LIGHT_SOURCE_SMALL already declared in shapes.txt

LIGHT_SOURCE_SPOT already declared in shapes.txt

LIGHT_SOURCE_SPOT_GREEN already declared in shapes.txt

LIGHT_SOURCE_SPOT_RED already declared in shapes.txt

MARK_LIGHT_BLUE already declared in shapes.txt

MARK_LIGHT_RED already declared in shapes.txt

MARK_LIGHT_YELLOW already declared in shapes.txt

POLE_LIGHT_GR already declared in shapes.txt

WIRE already declared in shapes.txt

00025.920 WARNING LOG: 7 duplicate message(s) skipped.

00025.920 INFO Dispatcher: loading mission file: "C:\Users\FAR\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openalpha\tempMission.miz"

00026.357 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:4

00026.359 ERROR EDOBJECTS: SMOKE-POD already declared in shapes.txt

SMOKE-POD already declared in shapes.txt

UB-16-57UMP already declared in shapes.txt

C-101_DESTR already declared in shapes.txt

00026.509 INFO wInfo: multiple adapters

00027.867 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.

00027.867 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::load()

00027.867 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::CleanScenes()

00027.867 INFO EDTERRAIN4: lTerraDispatchImpl::setDate( day=17, month=9)

00027.867 INFO TERRAIN: lSystem::InitScenes()

00027.873 INFO DX11BACKEND: Reloading textures ...

00027.874 INFO DX11BACKEND: reloading texture "DummyWhiteTexture"

00027.877 INFO DX11BACKEND: reloading texture "/textures/posteffects/lensdirt.dds"

00027.878 INFO DX11BACKEND: reloading texture "/textures/posteffects/lensghost.dds"

00027.879 INFO DX11BACKEND: reloading texture "/textures/posteffects/lenssun.dds"

00027.881 INFO DX11BACKEND: reloading texture "/textures/posteffects/focus.png"

00028.849 INFO DCS: Dispatcher: initial random seed = 3658066

00028.849 INFO DCS: Dispatcher: apply random seed = 3658066

00028.850 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Scripts/World/GPS_GNSS.lua

00029.547 ERROR DX11BACKEND: rendertarget "SmokeTrailNoiseTex" not found

00029.572 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "wic/normal_huge.png" not found

00029.576 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "normal_tmp.png" not found

00029.577 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "testAtlas.dds" not found

00029.591 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/SnapViewsDefault.lua

00029.591 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/View.lua

00029.592 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Config/View/Server.lua

00029.813 INFO Config: netview started

00029.844 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "water_circle.tga" not found

00029.928 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "Ka-50 PilotFilter.tga" not found

00029.944 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "tacan_a" not found

00030.038 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::open_state(). Precached tasks data loading.

00030.038 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Line" task data loaded.

00030.039 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Vector" task data loaded.

00030.039 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Follow_Vector_Old" task data loaded.

00030.039 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Approach" task data loaded.

00030.040 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Cannon_Ground_Attack" task data loaded.

00030.040 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Rocket_Attack" task data loaded.

00030.041 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Level_Bombing" task data loaded.

00030.042 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Dive_Bombing" task data loaded.

00030.043 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Missile_Ground_Target_Attack" task data loaded.

00030.044 INFO DCS: ComplexTask::load_task_data(). "Missile_Ground_Target_Level_Attack" task data loaded.

00032.110 ERROR Lua::Config: load error :can't open ''.

00036.626 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "kabinaNight.bmp" not found

00037.590 INFO GRAPHICSVISTA: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 5

00038.594 WARNING COCKPITBASE: Cockpit: MapObjectsBuffer . Specific element 24 not implemented, map may be incorrect

00039.232 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.

00039.232 ERROR COCKPITBASE: Cockpit: Clickable - Wrong connector name PNT-BTN-RWR-UNK

00040.754 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MFCD_LEFT, 2 (status undefined)

00040.754 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MFCD_RIGHT, 3 (status undefined)

00040.755 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active CDU, 9 (status undefined)

00040.758 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active LITENING_INTERFACE, 11 (status undefined)

00040.758 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active IFFCC, 12 (status undefined)

00040.758 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active DSMS_INTERFACE, 13 (status undefined)

00040.758 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active DATA_TRANSFER_SYSTEM, 14 (status undefined)

00040.758 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active NAVIGATION_COMPUTER, 21 (status undefined)

00040.791 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active PULSE_TIMER, 25 (status undefined)

00040.791 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active TAD, 26 (status undefined)

00040.792 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active SADL, 32 (status undefined)

00040.793 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active CPT_MECH, 39 (status undefined)

00040.793 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active OXYGEN_SYSTEM, 40 (status undefined)

00040.793 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM, 41 (status undefined)

00040.793 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active TACAN, 51 (status undefined)

00040.794 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active STALL, 52 (status undefined)

00040.794 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active ILS, 53 (status undefined)

00040.794 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active UHF_RADIO, 54

00040.794 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active VHF_AM_RADIO, 55

00040.794 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active VHF_FM_RADIO, 56

00040.794 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active INTERCOM, 58 (status undefined)

00040.795 INFO COCKPITBASE: lua state still active MACROS, 70 (status undefined)

00040.797 INFO DCS: dbox failed Initialize -7

00040.797 INFO WORLDGENERAL: loaded from mission Scripts/World/birds.lua

00041.410 INFO EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41: ITerrainGraphicsImpl4::forceLoading(): pos =(-237406, 3046.84, -132864), radius=150000

00042.705 ERROR DX11BACKEND: texture "noise4.png" not found