V24 circuit beaker switch causes undercarriage to collapse.

nrosko

I simply switch this on from cold start and the plane hits the floor. If i choose fast start take off it immediately collapses the plane. I'm not familiar with the plane but flying it didn't feel right either i could hardly pitch up. Appreciate any help on this.

Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//

With the last update, several of the modules had serious bugs that pretty much put them out of commission. Unfortunately, the 190 was one such casualty. In the 2.0 section of the forums, there are fixes you can download for every plane but the 190. I am not sure why it has not been addressed but I'm fairly certain that there must be a reason.

I guess all I can tell you is to hang in there and it'll get fixed. My 190 module suffers the same problems so you aren't alone. Here is a link to the downloads for fixes in case you have any other bugged up modules, and to check and see when the 190 fix gets released: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=184537

Good Luck!!