Next week...

cichlidfan

...is running out fast.

So I guess this means that the original Mig-21 kickstarter backers will never see anything that we were promised by LN.

Not correct! There is news on this for next week. :)

Just try and remember that a 'week' is the one with seven days in it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Come on cichlidfan, you already know there's been a split, Heatblur don't have anything to do with the Mig-21 and Cobra can't speak for what M3/LN are doing anymore, you're just trying to stir up trouble now.

Besides, LN/M3 have already answered the question you asked:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3076813&postcount=76

"So I guess this means that the original Mig-21 kickstarter backers will never see anything that we were promised by LN."

Backers issue is one of the most worrying issues to me since the very start. It was myself who created complete backers list pushing for honoring them, but I was never in charge over the funds, leaving me without power to solve the issue. Note that we never saw a single dime out of the money collected there. Nevertheless, I felt and still feel responsible, and I want to fix this issue once and for all. All I can promise at this very moment is that the backers will be honored if with nothing else then with a key for our next aircraft. I wish I could tell more at this point, but there are lot of unknowns. Nevertheless, we did not forget you guys. How can we?

Edited by Buzzles
  • Like 1

I did not make Cobra say what I quoted above. If Heatblur is no longer involved then that should have been his response but it wasn't.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: