-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

During this past week, we fixed the issue on protection, killing fps of C-101 in Open Beta, and resolving some well known bugs. The team is also working in engine integration with AFM and writing the DCS:C-101 Flight Manual. Nonetheless, the modeller keeps working in a different challenge.

Durante esta última semana, hemos arreglado el problema con la protección que mataba el rendimiento del C-101 en la Open Beta, y corrigiendo algunos bugs conocidos. El equipo también está trabajando en la integración del motor con el AFM y escribiendo el manual de vuelo del DCS:C-101 Vuelo. No obstante, el modelador sigue trabajando en un desafío diferente.

https://www.facebook.com/Aviodev/photos/a.339029962892146.1073741826.339023519559457/758465034281968/?type=3&theater

will you release the fix for the c101 fps problem as an update in 1.5 or wait until you have completed other tasks at hand? thanks for the airplane.

Good stuff Oscar! :thumbup:

But how are things coming along with the C-101CC? The C-101 needs weapons :D

Thanks, yes, we had to deal with the code to be able to merge both versions in the same module, and at the same time, we had to deal with AFM integration... We are doing our best, and we hope to see the CC asap on DCS.:D

will you release the fix for the c101 fps problem as an update in 1.5 or wait until you have completed other tasks at hand? thanks for the airplane.

Changes already committ, so most probably will be released on next patch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C-101 is the best of the 3 trainers it need weapons. I can wait do your best Aviodev.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

• 3 months later...

Honestly I'm starting to loose hope. Seems almost every update or word we get from the devs doesn't really tell us what is actually going on in the CC development, but merely rather hollow reassurances.

The L-39C released, was patched, received its second version and out of beta in the time between official updates on the C-101CC, and what's worse is ED has a lot going on beside the L-39. Aviodev, a work in progress video or batch of screen shots would go a very long way

Actually I'm following update frequently, but in my opinion you guys should put more update by video, that would be more convincing since the waiting time was way tooooo long. :(
They're going to do a video of the CC weapons systems hopefully in the next few days. And one of the EFM sometime after when they're happy with it.

They're going to do a video of the CC weapons systems hopefully in the next few days. And one of the EFM sometime after when they're happy with it.

A video, or some type of tangible WIP type thing is very much needed to ease the concern of quite a few customers

• 2 weeks later...

I agree bad investment, I'm afraid I won't be supporting Aviodev any longer. Best of luck.

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking picture.

The more often I see it the more I think they should release it right now, the SFM is not perfect but still better than no plane at all.

Actually I am enjoying the EB version quite a bit now, even without AFM.

EDIT: Typo fixed.

Of course any news about the AFM and/or a release with AFM would be nice, but if the rest is finished IMO it would be a shame to have it sitting there waiting on the AFM when we could already be out there doing procedure training. :)

Edited by Aginor

Nice looking picture.

The more often I see it the more I think they should release it right now, the SFM is not perfect but still better than no plane at all.

Actually I am enjoying the EB version quite a bit now, even without SFM.

The original plan was just like that, to release the armed version with SFM initially. Not sure how it is now.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

The Beta of the C-101CC is scheduled to be released by the end of February 2015. Advanced flight models are currently in development and will be released following the release of the C-101EB and C-101CC.

link

March 2016:

New pic...

Impressive progress. ))

• Like 1

фил фоба не слаще...

i5-3570K, 24GB DDR3-1600, 6GB GTX1060, Win7x64