What happened to the "in a few weeks"announcement?

sirscorpion

To stop wild speculations and rumours.

We will address this in a few weeks and will give more detailed news.

About the Airbus License, all the licenses of Polychop on the side of Airbus presist and will not leave the company, and no Polychop Simulation is not Oliver Michel himself.

The company was founded by 3 people of which 2 will maintain the company. More details on plans during the year in newsfeeds.

Any other DCS 105 project would have to address Airbus Helicopters themselfs.

I do collect the questions raised here, so if you have any, feel free to ask. If possible please do not double post questions.

Thanks in advance

Edited by borchi_2b

I do collect the questions raised here, so if you have any, feel free to ask. If possible please do not double post questions.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for the response and hope every thing turns out ok.

Is the next speculated platform the Eurocopter Tiger? If not what is it?

What will be pollychops new focus Be after the split is done? ww2? Modern <yes plz or coldwar. fixed? helo?

Will this set you guys back interns of development power/timelines?

And what have you guys been working on during the past months or during the Hush times?

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f42667a3048506a2e6a7067

Edited by sirscorpion

Well... That is a great post above ^^^^^^^^^^ mine, after what have been told! :megalol:

Ok, just wanted to say a few things...

Developers make companies. The costumer (that one who pays), do not care about developers second jobs/lives. I know, this seems harsh, but that's live, there is harsher things!

Developers must insure that what they sell and what it's bought, is well defined by law, this means that we costumers buy a product, that product is bought with legal terms.

Internet is a harsh place for the costumer who buys alpha/beta products.

Why? Because internet law does not mean anything. :) Why? Because it is a nightmare in geographic and political borders.

So... When you buy a product that is not finished, it's like a bet. And honestly, it's a bet (and game) for both sides, costumer and developer. Why? Because if the costumer is happy, they will buy more beta products, if not, for what ever reason, it will stop buy it.

Developers have advantage of selling beta products, because they are already receiving funds. Now, have in mind that you are buying a beta product, with a great degree of uncertainty in release dates.

Now... Developers should maintain polite replies, always. It's part of the business, in internet or real life.

Costumer or clients behaviors, that is another thing.

So... Please, quit feel pity for developers just because a costumer is raged. This is not free software, it's not freeware, where people do it only in free time...

This is paid software. Even if it's a beta product, it just shouldn't be beta for a long period of time (although there is only a moral limit to it! :P).

To conclude, what happens behind the developers door, is only concerned by the companies. Not for public aware, and if they decide to do so, then its their call.

Hope you guys at Poly-whoever resolve things quickly so you can get back to work... Since you have my 50 USD as a credit. :P Kidding... :smartass:

Edited by BIGNEWY
1.1 profanity
  • Like 1

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

• ED Team

No matter what you think you are owed, how much you paid, or how powerful you feel your keyboard is, no one has the right to be abusive, cruel or condescending to anyone. This isnt the internet law, this is the forum rules, and we will enforce them as written. If you want to help drive change, if you want to get to the finish line, at the very least you have to follow some simple and easy to follow rules, most of which your mama tried to teach you growing up.

There is no give or take on this. This forum will be a safe place for devs and customers equally. The internet may be a harsh place, but its not going to spill over into here.

Well... That is a great post above ^^^^^^^^^^ mine, after what have been told! :megalol:

Ok, just wanted to say a few things...

Developers make companies. The costumer (that one who pays), do not care about developers second jobs/lives. I know, this seems harsh, but that's live, there is harsher things!

Developers must insure that what they sell and what it's bought, is well defined by law, this means that we costumers buy a product, that product is bought with legal terms.

Internet is a harsh place for the costumer who buys alpha/beta products.

Why? Because internet law does not mean anything. :) Why? Because it is a nightmare in geographic and political borders.

So... When you buy a product that is not finished, it's like a bet. And honestly, it's a bet (and game) for both sides, costumer and developer. Why? Because if the costumer is happy, they will buy more beta products, if not, for what ever reason, it will stop buy it.

Developers have advantage of selling beta products, because they are already receiving funds. Now, have in mind that you are buying a beta product, with a great degree of uncertainty in release dates.

Now... Developers should maintain polite replies, always. It's part of the business, in internet or real life.

Costumer or clients behaviors, that is another thing.

So... Please, quit feel pity for developers just because a costumer is raged. This is not free software, it's not freeware, where people do it only in free time...

This is paid software. Even if it's a beta product, it just shouldn't be beta for a long period of time (although there is only a moral limit to it! :P).

To conclude, what happens behind the developers door, is only concerned by the companies. Not for public aware, and if they decide to do so, then its their call.

Hope you guys at Poly-whoever resolve things quickly so you can get back to work... Since you have my 50 USD as a credit. :P Kidding... :smartass:

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png