Memory of the hero Mission: nato-otan

Considering you have 20 points, you didn't pass the mission successfully. After you passing the border, the mission ends automatically.

1 task is not to get close to the general's heli, overwatch it from distance. you can be arrested on approach.

2 task is to fly over the HQ (where the general's heli, the orient is antennasю then. the trigger triggers and you'll be sent to Batumi.

3 task is a low altitude race. following the smoke signs and the second pilot's instructions you should pass all the route along the sea shore through Batumi. You shouldn't get higher than 40-50 metres.

It is strange that you got only 20 points. If you weren't arrested or eliminated, there should be much more points.

Try replay it, listen to tasks and conversations carefully.

Report if nothing changed, i'll repair it.

Thanks for answering!

I tried about 10 times. 20 points when getting over the border. And 50 points when shot down :O)))

1. I kept distance to the heli and after radio communication I went to 228° Batumi-still no points

2. I flew under 40 meters- no radio comm that I`m over 40 meters. no points after Batumi...

3. After leaving the border I got 20 points.

I would be happy if you can have a look at the point system. If I´m wrong I would be happy about help. Thank you!

I tried about 10 times.

I've checked and understood why this happens to you.

After the navigator defines approximate speed of the general's heli, the engineer tells you to turn on the

intelligence systems(F10 radiomenu). If you don't turn them on, such situation with points will happen.

i have included and additional info table asking to turn the systems on and improved conditions of doing it. Now, the mission will be failed if the systems are off while passing the first recording point.

Waiting till next update.

If I´m wrong I would be happy about help. Thank you!

If you dare to participate in campaign development with me, join me on facebook. I'll be glad!

Edited by STONE SKY

I`m glad to read your correction and look forward to go on with the campaign!

Thanks for asking to join at facebook, but... I`m not a member of facebook and don`t like to be a member. But I will save the facebook site to read news of your development. Maybe you will have your own homepage any time???:O)))

Thank you!!!

I have completed the mission with 100 points!

In the radio comm. menu, there is the option to turn off the intelligence systems.

So I turned it off to start it -again. In my opinion thats a little bit strange and think its maybe better to have the start intelligence system options in the radio comm. menu F10 -and not the shut off option.

Thanks very much,

I hope you will develop more campaigns in the future!

:O)