Cockpits (General Question)

Sure, no problem. If you have a ink jet printer and a scissors.

I'm really sorry, but I can't resist to answer like that. :)

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

I can't help but ask why one would want to do that.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

#1 F-15 is FC3 level so if you swapped the cockpit and add the F-18 pit you will loose full fidelity,or you could also add the F-18 FM dll ect to overcome this.

Have you made a mod before?

Steps are a few to make this work.

You need a mod structure of entry and main Lua files along with other folders for EDM,textures,theme,imput if you include the F-18 FM you need to add a Bin folder and the F-18 FM.

Entry Lua is where you declare goodies of your Mod while main Lua is where you add all sorts of things related to your aircraft information,I recommend you looking into other mods for you to get an idea how these things are made.