Wait what version number is the current DCS non-beta build

WelshZeCorgi

I've just reinstalled DCS World after three years away. I have the non-Beta version at the moment. The DCS front-end has changed enormously since I last used it. Can anyone please tell me how updates to this version are handled? Are they installed automatically or does the user install them after receiving notification? Thanks!

I've just reinstalled DCS World after three years away. I have the non-Beta version at the moment. The DCS front-end has changed enormously since I last used it. Can anyone please tell me how updates to this version are handled? Are they installed automatically or does the user install them after receiving notification? Thanks!

In your start menu folder you should have the updater for DCS World. Just click on it to run it and verify you're on the latest version.. it will prompt you to update whenever a new version is released ;)

keep in mind that this should run also whenever you launch the game normally... just before starting it will check for updates manually and tell you if there's any new version.

PS: if you wonder how the update schedule works:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=216583 :thumbup:

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

You may find this helpful as well...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160053

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

You may find this helpful as well...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160053

If only it worked for steam...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).