Next update OB or Stable?

Firebird1955

Simple question, no hidden agenda, just curious.

Because ED is adding new features to the F/A-18 I suppose it will be an update of the open beta and if no big problems come up, they will update the stable version a few weeks later - as usual. :smartass:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

yup, there are some problems with the current OB. The next update to the OB is this Wednesday. I would imagine, if all is well, it will get pushed to stable a few weeks later.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

That was my thought as well, then I read Wag's mini-update about the 88's next week so wasn't sure. Thanks all

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system