Mouse pointer problem

EDIT: solved - see below!

I just installed the open beta 2d ago to be able to fly the Hornet - which works fine BTW - BUT:

- in game + in the menus, mission editor, whatever , my mouse pointer is pointing a little to the left of the actual clicking point - therefore it's almost impossible to use, especially inside a complex cockpit like the Hornet's

Does anyone have any idea where the problem could originate form?

I applied the exact same settings I'm using in the release version...

Edit: problem sorted out myself - it was the screen ratio or whatever u call it. I've got a single 16:9 screen, in DCS however it says 1.7777778 or something like that - I dont care, at least it works. The Beta didnt detect my screen correctly, so I had to apply the ratio manually and it seems I got a digit wrong, therefore I had this slight mouse offset to the left.

Edited by Flashman_H
problem solved

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm having this problem as well. In VR, the mouse works perfect in F-18 while in DCS World. Once in DCS Wold Open Beta the mouse doesn't work at all in F-18. Frustrating. I've tried LALT-C and LALT-ENTER to make the mouse work in open beta but still missing something. I even tried to reinstall open beta. Still no luck getting the mouse to work in open beta cockpit.

Anyone fixed this?