X-56 throttle snaps to 50% throttle in game when moved slightly out of idle

I've been having trouble with this for now and the only time I see my throttle acting like this is in DCS World. It's happening on all planes and on both of the throttle axes.

When the throttles are moved all the way back, the game shows them that the throttle is at one of the extremes, at the idle power (0%): Dcv6nj9.png Dcv6nj9And the throttle's drivers confirm this

qp7lv2L.png

8hUCPLf.png

qp7lv2L8hUCPLf

Now, when I move it at all the axis in DCS suddenly jumps to the middle, 50%. Here's me moving it at about 10% of the throttle.

6rZFwm4.png

6rZFwm42wKRQ85DCWgPxL

2wKRQ85.png

DCWgPxL.png

And from there on, it works and slides perfectly fine (well, sort of). Here it is at full (100% power).

rg7NgSn.png

rg7NgSns7blQ6CIDahrC5

s7blQ6C.png

IDahrC5.png

The axes might be backwards, but that's not the problem. I can only go to 0% or 50-100%, so taxing is very difficult. But flying the black shark is impossible? I keep crashing because my collective keeps snapping to idle when I go below 50% throttle.

DCS is the only program that doens't report smooth throttle movement when I make smooth throttle movement, it jumps from 0-50 and then treats the movment from there on (for example, me moving about 30% makes it move 15% from the middle, so it's actualy at about 65%. It's like the right half of the axis bar is forgotten about.

No axis tuning is in effect, Deadzone 0, saturation X and Y are both at 100, curvature is zero, not slider, not invert, no user curve, etc.

The throttle is the X-56 throttle, if that helps.

Thanks, I cant understand why it's doing this or how to fix it, and I've reinstalled and the issue persists.

If those imgur links dont work, here is a album of the images. https://imgur.com/a/9W9v27J

Edited by pootilord

Alright I solved it. I completely uninstalled the X-56 software and just run the throttle and stick from default windows game controller drivers. I didn't use any bindings in the x-56 software so it's no big loss, but for others who do, I'm sorry but this will remove that functionality.

I still dont know why DCS, Lockon, BMS, all had this problem but other flight simulators were working just fine.