[NO]Can we get the fake Iranian carrier?

ngreenaway

iran-mock-carrier.jpg

pmsye1hwlen5v9gpcx5d.jpg

Iran-Carrier-diagram.jpg

Would go great in the Hormuz map. I imagine the deck is sturdy enough for a yak-52 or a CE2 to land on

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

I'd like to see a 'plywood and barge' damage model just to see the GAU chew it up,,,and a few Iranian Navy Chris-Craft 'destroyers'.

Some say that all men should get in touch with their 'Feminine' side.

When I finally got in touch with mine, she turned out to be a Crazy Cat Lady.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pretty sure the most recent news article I saw about it going out into the strait of Homuz indicates it wont be around much longer...

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Theyve already blown it up before , "proving" that they can take on the real thing.

It would seem theyve rebuilt it

aircraft-carrier_3211606c.jpg

DG-16MAR15-Carrier-Mockup-Iran.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

The in-game Vinson from Lock On days with a new skin could look close to it.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

• 1 month later...