APU will not shut off

Calico

It seems that when I start up the aircraft, the APU will not shutdown automatically. I have tried having the aircraft placed as a Hot Start, however the APU will shortly begin running after I load into the aircraft. The only time the APU will shutdown is when I shut the engines down.. Any help?

???

Funny, I'd never noticed that the simplified modelling of the Su-27 included an APU as anything other than a sound during engine start.

I only remember that the ignition sequence light illuminates as the engine you've selected starts.

got a track ?

Cheers.

???

Funny, I'd never noticed that the simplified modelling of the Su-27 included an APU as anything other than a sound during engine start.

I only remember that the ignition sequence light illuminates as the engine you've selected starts.

got a track ?

Here is a .wav file of the start up from inside the cockpit. The canopy is closed so you can hear it better. At the end of the clip you can still hear the APU running when in fact you should hear it shut down near the end of the start-up sequence.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s1j5gw0e0tde5yh/Su-27%20APU%20Bug.wav

Edited by Calico