Ground Crew Issue.

XpRiV

Hi All,

I'm new to DCS, got into it just before the free month and haven't looked back :thumbup:

When the stable version came out I downloaded and installed it and noticed that the ground crew function was not working i.e. I couldn't change weapon load in game! I have since downloaded the open beta and I still have the same problem!

Has anyone else came across this issue and has anyone found a fix??

I have done a thread search, but nothing came up.

Thanks, but this is the airfield I start from so I would've assumed it would be friendly.

I've not ventured into multilayer yet. I only do quick missions etc, no matter what airfield I'm at or aircraft I'm in, I can go to select a laodout but it never loads. Really annoying as before I downloaded the stable version it all worked!

As razo+r told you. Make sure you are on a friendly airfield. Neutral is not enough and you can ofcourse start on neutral. Quick missions are mostly on neutral airfields and without correct comm frequencies presets.

Edited by Wexler

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

Thanks, but this is the airfield I start from so I would've assumed it would be friendly.

I've not ventured into multilayer yet. I only do quick missions etc, no matter what airfield I'm at or aircraft I'm in, I can go to select a laodout but it never loads. Really annoying as before I downloaded the stable version it all worked!

You can actualy take off, land do what ever you want on neutral, blue and red airport, though guys said, only friendly airfield will offer services such as ground crew options. You'll have the menu, but you just won'T get answers on comm.