Bug and Solution DCS F-18 LGBs

werdwhit

Problem: If I use a waypoint to get to a target area, then LGBs do not track the laser.

Solution: If I change the waypoint to another number, and then unbox "waypoint" on the SA screen, then the LGB tracks with the laser.

Just wanted to post in case others have the same problem. Thanks!

In Spudknockers TGP video he mentions that having WPT boxed will cause issues when designating. Work around is to unbox WPT when you are ready to start designating targets. Buggy WIP I'm sure it'll be some time to iron it out.

I suggest checking out the video as he highlights some of the bugs and how to avoid them.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

Ah ok, well in my case I would unbox the waypoint on the HSI and skip it on the SA page all together. Seemed to work nicely on my end.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf