Ground crew not fix unrectractable gear

discwalker

• 7 months later...

updated track

without happy end, I not collected more damage than unrectractable status and now I not loosed the canopy to force a repair. Than is why I made the touchdown carefully second time with significantly less weight.

2,5,4,29167_su27_unrectractableGear-NotRepair.trk

Edited by discwalker
no more damage

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

Is this perhaps a problem with methodology? I only took the time to check this track but noticed that you used a "Remove all Objects" zone. I flew this mission with that removed, damaged the landing gear in a somewhat similar way, and it was repaired. Obviously I couldn't use your original track itself to see the difference since, with the objects present, you'd run into things. Track attached.

2,5,4,29167_IRONHAND_su27_unrectractableGear-Repaired.trk

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Hello Ironhand.

The methodology is you must not collect any more damage than unrectractable status.

At the landing you blowed tyres, and in Su-27 blowed tyres always repairable.

Yes I removed the fence, because I forcefully replicated a bad landing made in 1.5 series. On that series this place has no fence. (Many times posted in various versions.)

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

Hello Ironhand.

The methodology is you must not collect any more damage than unrectractable status.

At the landing you blowed tyres, and in Su-27 blowed tyres always repairable.

Yes I removed the fence, because I forcefully replicated a bad landing made in 1.5 series. On that series this place has no fence. (Many times posted in various versions.)

:) I guess that's the workaround, then, until it's fixed. If you damage your landing gear, make sure you shred a tire, too.

Before coming here, I took a break from working and flew it again making a new track without shredding the tires (as luck would have it). I then ran the track both with and without the scenery removal. Same result for both runs. No repair. So that seems to confirm your finding.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.