Tomcat will not launch

silent one

I have had the same issue, especially after "trapping". I think it's down to not using the correct communications throughout the recovery onto the boat.

I have tried using the "request launch" and go Mil Power, and then use the "salute" in the comms menu, and the same thing, nothing.. tried full afterburner, no joy.

I think Jester needs to switch frequencies to request "take off" It's the only thing I can think of that's stopping the launch ?

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

I have had the same issue, especially after "trapping". I think it's down to not using the correct communications throughout the recovery onto the boat.

I have tried using the "request launch" and go Mil Power, and then use the "salute" in the comms menu, and the same thing, nothing.. tried full afterburner, no joy.

I think Jester needs to switch frequencies to request "take off" It's the only thing I can think of that's stopping the launch ?

Today the crew refused to hook me up. Did a case III+I landing without the trivial steps of actually getting permission, or doing it right. Refueled for a trip to the beach, and all I got in the comms menu was "parent menu" and "Exit". No request to startup or anything. Pulled up to the cat. Nothing. Crew completely ignored me.

I was light enough to get off the boat from the cat anyway, but it was kind of annoying not being able to reset the ATC menu. I see that at Ramat David a fair amount, also.