Manual?

BuzzU

Any chance of getting an early release of the DCS manual for the F/A-18. It will give us slow learners a head start on learning the Hornet. :)

Good idea!! :)

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

I'm afraid the manual is usually one of the last things to get worked on.That and instant action/training missions .Probably because they want to know exactly what features will be fully functional before making it official.

There are links available here on the forums to the Real NATOPS F/A-18C Hornet download.

Patrick

mini.gif

Could anyone tell us the list of interactive weapons, radar, landing and maybe a detailed list of some the a/g weapons? (New datalink system/TAD would great also)

I would presume it will be very similar to the mirage. I could only hope there will be a instant action/training for each weapon. Chuck's guide I'm sure will fill in the rest.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

I didn't think it would be. Do you think it might be ready before the plane and could it be released early?

Just something to look forward to for those of us with less experience with this type of plane than others.

Buzz

• 1 month later...

Some RL Hornet manuals have been disseminated around these forums.

As for the DCS hornet module manual i doubt itl be released yet if Pre- purchase has not even been announced.

hell, we have yet to see that part 3 video of the startup and taxi because thier still working on some stuff. SO i don't think the manual will be released just yet.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3235915&postcount=3642

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD