No Radio chatter at all

wolfbaron

I started mission 1 to discover there is no radio chatter even when we redevouz with tanker , wingman is not talking tanker ( magic ) is not talking

i play with no easy communications , and radio assist , also audio is set like in helmet option ,

can someone please assist

i tried uninstalling the campaign and installing it again

all other campaigns have radio chatter on triggered events

i cannot play the campaign this way : (

please assist

Hi wolfbaron. When DCS last updated, there was an issue with the copy protection for the Georgian War campaign.

Long story short, none of the triggered events in missions ever occur...no dialogue, no aircraft behaviors, nothing.

We are in contact with ED, who are aware of the issue. We hope a patch will be available soon.

In the meantime, if you'd like to start the campaign, you can roll your DCS installation back to the previous version.

Be forewarned: there is a bug with mission 3 in the previous DCS release, which is why we updated the campaign. You will be able to play missions 1 and 2 normally, though, and can skip mission 3 by launching mission 4 directly from the Mission Editor.

Find instructions for rolling back your current DCS version HERE Your target version is 1.5.7.10872

Find instructions for skipping mission 3 HERE

Sorry for the inconvenience! With any luck all will be well soon.