C101 Trim Indicator Bug - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-06-2018, 06:33 AM   #1
Xoho

Default C101 Trim Indicator Bug

The trim indicator in the top left of the front dash (will attach screenshot once able) does not appear to function, and remains static and neutral even when trimmed fully in any direction. I have followed the startup lesson twice, and the manual checklist as well, so I believe it is most likely a bug and not user error. Please correct me if wrong.
Xoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:03 AM   #2
Rudel_chw

Yes, unfortunately the trim indicator does not work. This should be fixed when the advanced flight model version gets finally released. Here is a pre-release video of the AFM version where you can see the trim indicator functioning:

Rudel_chw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 01:08 AM   #3
Xoho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudel_chw View Post
Yes, unfortunately the trim indicator does not work. This should be fixed when the advanced flight model version gets finally released. Here is a pre-release video of the AFM version where you can see the trim indicator functioning:

Ok, thank you for answering.
Xoho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bug report