New Weapons Mod - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2018, 01:00 AM   #1
Flarpt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 20
Default New Weapons Mod

One station on the Yak for smoke.
SOoo,,, why not one of you incredibly smart modders make us a nice machinegun or cannon mod pretty please☺?
Flarpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:51 AM   #2
msalama
Veteran
 
msalama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,706
Default

As I told you already, I don't think this AC has a code-level (DLL) weapon interface, so there's nothing to connect the weapons to.
__________________
Hey doubters, check this out: "P-51D has another variant with new higher octane coming later, the K-4 and D-9 are getting new cockpits, all the WWII warbirds are getting their cooling reworked, and a DM is in internal testing"
msalama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:06 PM   #3
Flarpt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama View Post
As I told you already, I don't think this AC has a code-level (DLL) weapon interface, so there's nothing to connect the weapons to.
I do not remember asking about adding weapons to any Yak, having just purchased it this week.Regardless, if you want respect, then practice using it. Because you certainly do not know who you are talking to kiddo.
Flarpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:17 AM   #4
msalama
Veteran
 
msalama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,706
Default

The hell is wrong with you? Did I accidentally pish on your cornflakes or something? Anyway, you really seem to like that Alzheimer's beer since this is what you asked in another thread a couple of days ago and I replied to you there: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...2&postcount=26

And now take a chill pill and cheer up, that's a good boy. & I'll see ya when I see ya, OK?
__________________
Hey doubters, check this out: "P-51D has another variant with new higher octane coming later, the K-4 and D-9 are getting new cockpits, all the WWII warbirds are getting their cooling reworked, and a DM is in internal testing"
msalama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 04:02 PM   #5
Burning Bridges
Member
 
Burning Bridges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 278
Default

I believe messing with dlls and binary files is a breach of license and could only end up with the mod banned. Also even if it is allowed to exist it would end up one of those mods that keep breaking with newer versions.



Or in other words, this is a waste of time.
Burning Bridges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:36 AM   #6
Weta43
Veteran
 
Weta43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Aro Valley Wellington New Zealand
Posts: 6,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama View Post
The hell is wrong with you? Did I accidentally pish on your cornflakes or something? Anyway, you really seem to like that Alzheimer's beer since this is what you asked in another thread a couple of days ago and I replied to you there: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...2&postcount=26

And now take a chill pill and cheer up, that's a good boy. & I'll see ya when I see ya, OK?
Was there some P.M.ing going on there ?

Cause actually, you replied to someone else:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Як-52B incoming! (Seriously though, can someone please make a mod of this? ) ]
The OP of this thread just 'seconded' that thread, and even if you thought you'd explained ... you don't think there's even a little chance that maybe :
Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama
I don't think this AC has a code-level (DLL) weapon interface, so there's nothing to hook up the pods with.
just means absolutely nothing to someone that has 20 posts in total & maybe hasn't investigated the program architecture of the game ?
__________________
Cheers.
Weta43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:55 AM   #7
msalama
Veteran
 
msalama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,706
Default

Maybe. Replied to everyone including this guy though. And he responded by jumping down my throat, to which I reacted a bit harshly perhaps. And that was that.
__________________
Hey doubters, check this out: "P-51D has another variant with new higher octane coming later, the K-4 and D-9 are getting new cockpits, all the WWII warbirds are getting their cooling reworked, and a DM is in internal testing"
msalama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:02 AM   #8
ctguy1955
Member
 
ctguy1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Crossville TN
Posts: 430
Default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbXvSjE_1uE

I had tried to get through the crane structures near the piers
from south to North and made it as far as the very last rectangle.

I had just purchased a OR CV1 and its like I need to learn how to }
fly all over again. This was My very first attempt in VR and I made it.
I have gone back and tried again and am not so lucky and its very
frustrating. Roki Tunnel is a lost cause and the one in PG through
the mountain via RR tracks.
Cant land the Dora fer beans, but DCS is so Awesome !
ctguy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:47 AM   #9
Deano87
Member
 
Deano87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctguy1955 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbXvSjE_1uE

I had tried to get through the crane structures near the piers
from south to North and made it as far as the very last rectangle.

I had just purchased a OR CV1 and its like I need to learn how to }
fly all over again. This was My very first attempt in VR and I made it.
I have gone back and tried again and am not so lucky and its very
frustrating. Roki Tunnel is a lost cause and the one in PG through
the mountain via RR tracks.
Cant land the Dora fer beans, but DCS is so Awesome !
Cool... But why did you drag up an old weapons mod post to post this in?
__________________
Ignore me I’m probably wrong - Now with 42% extra sarcasm - May contain nuts.

DCS F-16C REALLY IS A THING! - BLOCK 50 BABY!!!

My Screenshots - Excited About = PointCTRL VR
Deano87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 AM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.