Ground crew not work when Born on catapult

flankerjun

In MP,sometiones my plane was born on the catapult,in the past i just need to put launch bar down,and press U, but in Super Carrier ,the ground crew will not do the SOP,they just stand there,so i need go back to the JBD,and then the crew will work,guide me and do the taking off procedure,so this make it quite stupid in MP.

Edited by flankerjun

A-10C Warthog,Flaming Cliffs 3,F-16C VIPER,F/A-18C HORNET,Super Carrier,AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL,Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight,Black Shark 2,SA342 Gazelle,UH-1H Huey,Persian Gulf Map,Combined Arms

Intel i7-14700KF| Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 2070 AD Special OC GDDR6 8G | Acer PREDATOR 32g DDR5 6000MHZ | MSI PRO Z790A-MAX | Kingston KC3000 1T SSD M.2 | ST 12T HDD 7200RPM | AOC 2790PQU 27'' 4K |Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog PC

Requesting launch in this way doesn't work either when you spawn on the super carrier. The crew just stand there.

Also tried unfolding / folding wings. Every time you have to taxi away and back again.

Another part of this even if there are no other planes on deck it also spawns people on the CAT's when it really should not.

works for me. just tested it did 3 take off/landings and request launch no issues

this issue is only if you spawn on the catapult after shot down... not after landing ;-)

i saw a mate who got it next to me on the carrier... i dont know how... anyone?

Gruß / Greetings

Corsi

this issue is only if you spawn on the catapult after shot down... not after landing ;-)

i saw a mate who got it next to me on the carrier... i dont know how... anyone?

This happens to me all the time, immediately after I get shot down and re-spawn on the catapult. The only way I can get the ground crew to move from a stationary position to recognising my aircraft is taxi off the cat and circle back on. Request to launch has never worked for me in this situation but it does when I start the mission from parking.

Yeah, the way it behaves, it definitely seems like the trigger spot for getting the crew's attention isn't large enough to cover the spot where you should immediately get the crew's attention — i.e. the spawn right on top of the cat.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

This happens to me all the time, immediately after I get shot down and re-spawn on the catapult. The only way I can get the ground crew to move from a stationary position to recognising my aircraft is taxi off the cat and circle back on. Request to launch has never worked for me in this situation but it does when I start the mission from parking.

As my late brother ( GA, CT-114, CF-5,NF-5, F-16A/B, Boeing 747 and 777) always said: Every landing of wich you're able to walk away from is concidered to be a successful one...

Not sure if taking a drink in the ocean was successful in his opinion though.

But that's a real-life question..... No idea how this should translate to DCS :pilotfly: