Emergency respone...

OPEC

Hi,

What I'm missing is the possibility to declare an emergency. Noticed yesterday - i did a case III, slightly cocked it up, had to bolter and do a go around. Now - that would not have been a big issuie, but my gear got damaged.

I managed to Land on the second try, but was not able to use NWS because of couse its broken. I looked over to the right side and saw those guys in the red jacket and there beautiful fire tractor.

Long Story Short... It would be amazing if i could declare an emergency befor landing in a case like that and have those guys responding and eventually Pulling you of the Deck if you can not move on your own.

What do you guys think? Yeah or Naa... Or is it already available and Im just missing something?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

Later for Early Access they plan to include the emergency barrier that can be raised for incoming emergency aircraft. Wether or not this will include related communications remains to be seen or confirmed later on by ED.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

I did kot know that. Thank you. But anyway, i woild love to have the possibility to declare an emergency and have a responding fire Brigade on Board.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

MOHAB,

See all those guys standing around the catapults and the island? There's your fire brigade. On a US Navy ship, everyone in the crew goes through firefighting training, and the flight deck crew gets additional training on how to handle issues specific to aircraft fires.

There's also a group of folks we called the "Crash & Smash Detail" who are suited up and ready to go in a few seconds whenever flight operations are in progress.

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to post a question about declaring an emergency, but did a search and found this thread. I totally agree - we need a "declare emergency" call. Yesterday, after a lengthy dogfight, I came back with fuel state .5. I wanted to declare an emergency so I can land straight in. Instead, I had to go around the pattern because there were two AI Tomcats landing. In the end, I managed to get her aboard, but it was literally on fumes. I've no idea how this is handled in real life (is this considered an "emergency"?) but I would think aircraft low on fuel will be given priority.

MOHAB,

See all those guys standing around the catapults and the island? There's your fire brigade. On a US Navy ship, everyone in the crew goes through firefighting training, and the flight deck crew gets additional training on how to handle issues specific to aircraft fires.

There's also a group of folks we called the "Crash & Smash Detail" who are suited up and ready to go in a few seconds whenever flight operations are in progress.

Hi Yoda,

I figured that. I mean, there is a fire tractor on deck. But thats not quite what I ment. I would like them to respond, if I declare an emergency landing. Ether via radio or maybe even with a squawking 7700. Just thought it would be pretty amazing if you can get just another level of.. well... simulation.