VNAO T-45 Goshawk

You stated that a second person could jump in the back. What you're implying are multiple camera views

that allow you to look in the separate parts of the cockpit, unless I am not understanding it correctly.

Do you have any pics to share on the cockpit so far?

I didn't take that from his statement at all. It sounded to me like he said that you (the pilot) could jump into the back seat, which is a far cry from being able to have a second :breather" along for the ride.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

looks awesome! may I ask if the VG's are pointed directly with airflow in the model? and are they like that on the real aircraft? If so, what would be the point of them since there is no AOA to create the vortices. usually they are at an angle is why I ask.

• Like 1

amazing work guys

Do you have contact to the modding team from the mb-339?

On discord they talked about an external synchronization code for their mb-339, to properly use multicrew (without synchronization).

• Like 1

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

We currently have an "Instructor View" working in the aircraft so a second person can ride along in the back and do what you said.

BRILLIANT!

So happy to see this mod coming, and even happier to see it's so far along

(though as you said, much left to do!)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good luck with the project. :thumbup:

Helmet mounted camera, promotion video, from 2010.

Edited by Holbeach
  • Like 1

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

• 3 months later...

T45 Progress Update

Hello. So we are still working on this mod. We have decided that people are more interested in the C model so we have been evaluating what that would mean. i.e. Remodelling the pit basically. We have also been actively working to try and get it converted to an EFM but it's been a bit slow going. This is not the only project that is being worked on so it's not our full time focus. I don't want to make any promises but we do fly it, we can drop ordinance and it will takeoff and recover to both land and ship based ops in it's current state. We ultimately want to see if we can get the multicrew base functionality in before we release the first version of it as well as the C model conversion. Hope that info helps and when some of those major milestones are reached we'll be sure to update the community. Our goal is to add another highly desired aircraft to the rotation of airframes pilots can experience. Just for the record, as I think we stated before, this will be a free mod for DCS.

Cheers!

-Particleman

• Like 1