Damage Modeling

SniprKlr

I just bought the f-18 module and I am super excited to get the supercarrier!

With that said, the one big thing I wish for would be a highly detailed damage model for the Supercarrier and other ships currently in DCS. What are the chances of the new Supercarrier getting a damage model? I feel this would increase the fun factor in naval battles and in going after them in a strike group.

Doubt it will have anything more than a hit point system like all other ships. I think AI ground units are due for a damage model update someday but I wouldn’t count on it anytime soon.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

That was mentioned..

I just bought the f-18 module and I am super excited to get the supercarrier!

With that said, the one big thing I wish for would be a highly detailed damage model for the Supercarrier and other ships currently in DCS. What are the chances of the new Supercarrier getting a damage model? I feel this would increase the fun factor in naval battles and in going after them in a strike group.

ED is working on the damage model. They started with WW2 aircraft and said already that eventually, all aircraft will get it and then other units.

I would guess, in 3 years, looking at it realistically.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• 2 months later...