VEAO Facebook Page down?

Its sad that we are closing all threads related to this debacle to keep the discussion hushed. Its clear there is still a conversation the customers would like to have and the most relevant forum to do so is squashing our ability to.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Saitek x45 Hotas

Canadian!

Its sad that we are closing all threads related to this debacle to keep the discussion hushed. Its clear there is still a conversation the customers would like to have and the most relevant forum to do so is squashing our ability to.

It's not that they're trying to hush the discussion, it's that without VEAO's commentary on the matter, there's nothing to do but conjecture and flame VEAO. These are ED's forums and they don't want the flames. It's not really their problem, though they have since offered to resolve the situation by taking the Hawk off the shop and by saying there is a chance they may be able to gain the code.

Since VEAO hasn't even talked to ED it would seem, ED has nothing to say because they are just as puzzled as we are. They are asking us to wait while someone makes a move towards clearing it up. Basically, it's on VEAO now.

Please do not turn this into a VEAO bash thread, simply trying to determine the answer to the above. Is anyone able to view the VEAO facebook page? I imagine they have shut it down, but I am curious due to the other events occurring.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"VEAO bashing" Nope, they did it to themselves and they "bashed" their customers into believing they could deliver a module to DCS standard. So what is to be curious about ? Btw who gives a **** what has happened to their Facebook page !! Why even ask the question when we all know the answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0D48VeegOg

Mizzy

Would make sense, Ells submitted the relavent docs to Companies House to dissolve the company yesterday:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08478742/filing-history

(For non-UK people, Companies House is the government dept responsible for tracking businesses in the UK)

thanks. kinda closes the circle from that perspective. Plus, we learned a little about UK law.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

It has come to my attention that their related company, Blue Sky Simulations, has disappeared, too. Blue Sky had released the P-40F for the now defunct Flight Sim World and was preparing to release the Spitfire Mk XIV for FSX/P3D. Now the FB page and website for Blue Sky has disappeared, too. I had already paid for their P-40F once, I wasn't going to buy it again for FSW. I am not really angry, just disappointed that they couldn't deliver what I had paid for. Not the first time I have made a bad purchasing decision, probably won't be the last.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

That is nonsense, if we wanted to hush them we would delete all threads, but it does nobody any good no matter what side of the fence you reside on to have threads just trashing and speculating. We stated we would keep you all in the loop about the fate of the Hawk, but it won't happen until we have further info, as well, this thread will be locked as well if it turns into another bash-fest.

I understand the frustration, anger and disappointment, but we still have rules and we still need to be mature and constructive. There are plenty of places on the net to bash or speculate uncontrollably, we want people to be able to come here and get actual accurate info.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

There are plenty of places on the net to bash or speculate uncontrollably, we want people to be able to come here and get actual accurate info.

In the spirit of information. It was pointed out that ED has a plan for this situation, i.e. company going offline. Can you explain the process / policy ED has for this situation?

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

In the spirit of information. It was pointed out that ED has a plan for this situation, i.e. company going offline. Can you explain the process / policy ED has for this situation?

I have seen it posted a few times that ED will now require all 3rd parties to submit their source code to ED just to prevent this from happening again... take this with a grain of salt but that is how I understood it.

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

I have seen it posted a few times that ED will now require all 3rd parties to submit their source code to ED just to prevent this from happening again... take this with a grain of salt but that is how I understood it.

That will only impact future contracts.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It has come to my attention that their related company, Blue Sky Simulations, has disappeared, too. Blue Sky had released the P-40F for the now defunct Flight Sim World and was preparing to release the Spitfire Mk XIV for FSX/P3D. Now the FB page and website for Blue Sky has disappeared, too. I had already paid for their P-40F once, I wasn't going to buy it again for FSW. I am not really angry, just disappointed that they couldn't deliver what I had paid for. Not the first time I have made a bad purchasing decision, probably won't be the last.

Actually yes bluesky would close because dovetail games discontinued flight sim world lol geeze louise................................

I have the Hawk. I am sad it never became as good as I hoped it would be and deserved.

HOWEVER, please notice that VEAO as a company is dead. The people behind needs to live and obviously they cannot on DCS. Of course, if everone had been happy with the Hawk they would be in a better position.

But, it is severely naive to claim they did this to themselves. Anyone implementing a large project knows fully well that so much can go wrong at every step.

I would phrase it as VEAO did a serious attempt, and they nearly succeeded, but not up to expectations.

It is sad to watch VEAO go.

It is sad. I don’t think we were fully kept up to speed with some of their difficulties, I pre-purchased the P-40 these things can happen in software development, but as a company and as individuals they were savaged, to the point it was in some cases hostile. I wonder which developer is next in line for this kind of treatment.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

I think taking the risk to release the P-40 in FSW only played a part in all this honestly. It's still baffling to me from a money making perspective that they did that. The customer base in FSX and P3D is way higher and those platforms aren't going anywhere, unlike what happened to FSW. It was a risky and bad choice if you ask me.

A sensible response. FSW had the whole PBR also and it did look good, However we cant talk about other sims lol

Actually yes bluesky would close because dovetail games discontinued flight sim world lol geeze louise................................

They were supposed to release the Spitfire Mk XIV for FSX/P3d very soon. They have been showing demo clips since FSW folded. Presumably, the P-40F was going to be released for FSX/P3d as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]