DCS: F-14 Status Update

Cobra847

In this entire thread, this comment makes the most sense.

Well done, brother.

:pilotfly:

:thumbup:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best thread ever until you remember that you still have until March 20th which technically is less than a month away.

Time for the vodka diet. Drink 1 bottle and lose 2 days. So just 15 bottles and the F14 is here :joystick::pilotfly:

1000 flights, 1000 crashes - perfect record

best thread ever until you remember that you still have until March 20th which technically is less than a month away.

Idk, this thread makes it look like we will get it before March 20th, since they are basically finished with everything and waiting for ED approval.

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

Idk, this thread makes it look like we will get it before March 20th, since they are basically finished with everything and waiting for ED approval.

I'm calling March 13th.

Edited by Strikeeagle345

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

That is super exciting to fly this aircraft in DCS world.......:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Looking forward to getting my hands on her :thumbup::joystick::pilotfly:

Oh sure, it's fine for you to say that here, but when I ended my best man's speech by saying that and winking at the bride everyone got all pissed off...

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

its still a 21st march release date, as ed have to approve which can take a few weeks, as they have to test this completely, only 4 weeks, it will be worth it

An updated release date was just added to the F-14 Steam page: February 27, 2019

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

Unless specifically announced by Cobra and us at Heablur I wouldn't put too much faith into any date for all our sakes! :-)

Hopes dashed ... just like that :(

Modules owned:

Unless specifically announced by Cobra and us at Heablur I wouldn't put too much faith into any date for all our sakes! :-)

I mean, somebody updated the steam page. If you have unauthorized people changing very public dates on your steam page then that sounds like a problem. :smilewink:

Edited by SonofEil

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

It’s about time to announce a date then. Surely it’s close enough to the end of winter for you to have a planned date.

If it’s March 20th then say so, if only to put the speculation to rest. For all our sakes.

The constant cloak and dagger is tiresome.

To be completely honest, there is no "cloak and dagger" from our side. Unfortunately some stuff in regards to Steam etc are out of our hands.

Since announcing the early access and starting pre-order we've never said anything else than before the end of winter. When we have a date you'll have it, trust me.

It’s about time to announce a date then. Surely it’s close enough to the end of winter for you to have a planned date.

If it’s March 20th then say so, if only to put the speculation to rest. For all our sakes.

The constant cloak and dagger is tiresome.

IIRC it's pretty much in ED's hands at this point as they are reviewing the module (last I saw). I'm sure Heatblur wants to get this thing out the door as much as we want to fly it.