I want to purchase the -19P but....

Rakkis

...I have a question first.

For MP where are you Farmer drivers flying right now? Shes a little fancy for the Cold War Servers right?

Regardless she's got probably the most beautifully rendered external model I've seen in DCS thus far, kudos to RAZBAM.

Yeah I want her too ... I will wait for few weeks for her to stabilize in the stable build. Then I will be all over her!

She will show up eventually on the server. It is quite new, it will take few weeks to start showing around. But she will!!!

For MP where are you Farmer drivers flying right now? Shes a little fancy for the Cold War Servers right?

Regardless she's got probably the most beautifully rendered external model I've seen in DCS thus far, kudos to RAZBAM.

You will find some servers with MiG-19 but there is some problem with MP right now and F-14 break something. Waiting for a Hotfix. The 19 is a nice Mig

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for commenting on my work :) really appreciated

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist