Flight Qualifications Campaign

BFT06 - Advanced Handling has been posted to ED's user files section.

This was tested on the latest patched version of the release.

Here is the link to ED's User Files Section: http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/59513/

For the Dev Team the file is located in the BFT06 folder in the documents folder.

Edited by Sabre-TLA
Files now posted.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sabre.

I will download it when its available.

I really like this "Flight Qualifications Campaign" you've created.

Asus ROG Maximus X HERO | I7 8700k @ 5.1Ghz | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 960 PRO m2 1TB | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix OC Gaming 11G

Tagan TG900-BZ PipeRock 900W | Oculus Rift CV | TM Warthog #67074 | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Ok I'll retest the mission. I have noticed that the latest patch appears to have changed the altitude settings.

Try flying at about 5990 instead of above angels 6 and see if that works. I'll post an update once I test out the mission again.

I made some adjustments to BFT02 - Takeoff and EFATO and submitted version 1.1 to the ED User Files section (pending moderator approval).

Change log:

1. Adjusted the altitude values to more accurate numbers.

2. Increased pre-takeoff time to allow for EAC alignment.

3. Moved static A10 and tanker so 2nd flight can takeoff.

4. Fixed typos.

I retested and it appeared to work correctly now.

Please let me know if anyone finds further problems with the mission.

Thanks.

I made some adjustments to BFT02 - Takeoff and EFATO and submitted version 1.1 to the ED User Files section (pending moderator approval).

Change log:

1. Adjusted the altitude values to more accurate numbers.

2. Increased pre-takeoff time to allow for EAC alignment.

3. Moved static A10 and tanker so 2nd flight can takeoff.

4. Fixed typos.

I retested and it appeared to work correctly now.

Please let me know if anyone finds further problems with the mission.

Thanks.

I just flew BFT02 v1.1 and it worked flawlessly! Thanks!

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

BZ

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous airport diagrams, and beautifully laid out booklet.

Especially appreciate the DH/MDA info. Without Center and Approach controllers a full-on IMC approach isn't really possible, but I've managed to fake it with your good data.

I wonder if it would be possible to create a couple of approach plates? I gather the IRL freqs and other details don't match sim, but with real ones as a place to start.... I'd be happy to help any way I can, but your work is so professional I'm afraid all I'd do is ruin your efforts.

Question: is the ILS range unusually short, on the order of only 10-15 miles only? Don't do as much instrument flying as I used to, but seems like the flags don't disappear until I'm way closer to the airport than I expect. Was towing gliders recently from CL35 over 30nm from home (KCRQ) and could pick up the ILS from there, for example. Don't see any other comments to that effect here, so maybe it's just me.

Again, thanks for the great addition to DCS A-10 fun!

Blue Skies & Tailwinds

tailspinstales.blogspot.com

I just started the BFT Campain last night. I got through the first one with a Q-. Silly HumVee Driver needs to go back to drivers ed! :) I started the 2nd one. After I turned to 060 not much happened. I got bored and failed due to altitude. How long are you suppose to fly on the 060 heading? I just downloaded it yesterday so it should be v1.1. I'll double check when I get home.

Awesome job! I was actually nervous going through the start up procedure. Loved it when the instructor said to make sure I got everything. I was double and tripple checking everything!

_:Windows 10 64 Bit, I7 3770 3.4Ghz, 16 Gigs Ram, GTX 960, TM Warthog, Track IR 5 w/Pro Clip:_

Not at all. It was the first turn into the area with all the fueling trucks. Apparently the humvee driver isnt comfortable with that turn and decided to almost stop after completing the turn lol.

_:Windows 10 64 Bit, I7 3770 3.4Ghz, 16 Gigs Ram, GTX 960, TM Warthog, Track IR 5 w/Pro Clip:_

Glad to hear you having fun!

BFT07 - Aerobatics is about 85% done. A few more trigger corrections, testing and then some diagrams and it should be completed soon. ETA a few more days.

You will have smoke pods attached so you will be able to see how good your aerobatics are :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Father's Day to everyone who is a father, will be a father soon or is a father but doesn't know it yet ;)

As a Father's Day treat I managed to get BFT07 - Aerobatics completed.

BFT07 - Aerobatics has been posted to ED's user files section pending moderator approval.

This was tested on the 1.1.0.7 patched version. I hope to upgrade my system to 64 bit soon so I can start using / testing on 1.1.0.8.

Here is the link to ED's User Files Section: http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

Happy Father's Day everyone!

• Like 1

Happy Father's Day to everyone who is a father, will be a father soon or is a father but doesn't know it yet ;)

As a Father's Day treat I managed to get BFT07 - Aerobatics completed.

BFT07 - Aerobatics has been posted to ED's user files section pending moderator approval.

This was tested on the 1.1.0.7 patched version. I hope to upgrade my system to 64 bit soon so I can start using / testing on 1.1.0.8.

Here is the link to ED's User Files Section: http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Woohoo! Thanks

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

This is grate job~

but let me ask you something

i can't get this mission in the form of MIZ file

i acessed download link and download the file

the file's form is ZIP file! not miz

i decompressed this file then got Mission file but the mission file is not Miz or trk so i can't use this great mission

how can i use this file .

thanks

Thanks!!

Yes. The files are uploaded as .miz which is what DCS reads to load the mission. Likely the browser download is converting it to .zip

I use FireFox and it downloads the file as a .miz

thank to you!! i can solve this mysterious problem

when i change the browser from explorer to chrome i could get Miz file

Thank you for spending the time and effort in putting this together, very high quality work. Good job.

" I'm gonna have to be taking your car today. See I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle."