Huey Skins

jaznit

Hi there,

Can someone tell me how the skins work?

If I download skins for the Huey like the below, can you have multiple downloaded and choose between the relevant skin based on the mission I choose to play?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/648153/

Jeff

My specs:

- GTX980

- Intel i5-4690 CPU @3.5GHz

- 16GB ram

- 250GB SSD, plus 2 x 2TB HDD

- Acer X34

- Saitek HOTAS X55

In the mission editor select the huey you wish to change the skin on and select it from the drop down under the 2nd or 3rd tab I believe I don’t have my laptop up and running dcs right now to check its the same tab you use to load out the hueyand you can have hundreds of skins if you want and select a different skin for each huey in themission be sure to save the skin correctly

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

In the mission editor select the huey you wish to change the skin on and select it from the drop down under the 2nd or 3rd tab I believe I don’t have my laptop up and running dcs right now to check its the same tab you use to load out the hueyand you can have hundreds of skins if you want and select a different skin for each huey in themission be sure to save the skin correctly

Thanks! Was thinking there was a trick to doing it in the mission itself. Editor worked perfectly :)

My specs:

- GTX980

- Intel i5-4690 CPU @3.5GHz

- 16GB ram

- 250GB SSD, plus 2 x 2TB HDD

- Acer X34

- Saitek HOTAS X55

I think you can select skins when requesting rearm and refuel by the ground crew. A drop-down menu in the same window as were you select loadout and fuel.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5