Juan Carlos I L61 Carrier

InteR

I would like to get a 3D model of Spanish Juan Carlos I L61 carrier for implement a boat mod.

I have no idea of ​​3D design.

I have found a very well finished model, but it is sold online, very expensive. Other example.

Can anybody design similar 3D model for implement a boat mod?

Thanks.

Edited by InteR

DCS Wishlist:

• DCS: A-10C 2: new suite, flight and system improvements. fix no real things. To include new features. Some real love.

Would this do?

The PRINCIPE DE ASTURIAS

PRINCIPE%20DE%20ASTURIAS.jpg?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

PLEASEEEEEE ¡¡¡¡

I´m from Spain so i will love a Principe de Asturias or the Juan Carlos I, with a free flight deck to be able to take off ¡¡

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

PLEASEEEEEE ¡¡¡¡

I´m from Spain so i will love a Principe de Asturias or the Juan Carlos I, with a free flight deck to be able to take off ¡¡

Ok, Ok! Pleading is not allowed!

Well......maybe a little........:D

I have already started on her!

For all our Spanish friends!

I may have others...........:music_whistling:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hello Hawkeye60!

Yes, it is impressive (PRINCIPE DE ASTURIAS), nice work! It will be welcome too, although I'm looking for

, it is our (Spanish) current "carrier" so I'm excited to get it. ;)

If anybody can make it, please contact with me or with Eric and Patrick.

Thanks you.

Edited by InteR

DCS Wishlist:

• DCS: A-10C 2: new suite, flight and system improvements. fix no real things. To include new features. Some real love.

I need to solve the angled deck collision file issue.

Once this is done, work on enhancing it will proceed.

I also have a Spanish Missile boat.

I have not looked closely at this yet.

She is coming along............

I need to solve the angled deck collision file issue.

Once this is done, work on enhancing it will proceed.

I also have a Spanish Missile boat.

I have not looked closely at this yet.

She is coming along............

What's ya problem?

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I can't wait to see your work!

Thanks You very much Hawkeye60, We (Spanish group) hope you have good luck with this project!

Edited by InteR

DCS Wishlist:

I can't wait to see your work!

Thanks You very much Hawkeye60, We (Spanish group) hope you have good luck with this proyect!

Thank you!

It is my pleasure to help and have your country represented in such Grand Fashion!

It is long overdue!

A bit more patience please.......

We are almost there.................

Very nice work!

I may need to re-think how to use my version.

I suggest we send it to Patrick and have him create a Carrier group.

This way, we can give her a new name and look.

I need suggestions for names please.

Spanish ships only! (Names, both English and Spanish language)

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...