Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

1st post needs updating. image host removed the picture

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I noticed the pop up a few times last night saying that somebody has loaded troops into a TF-51....Is that an actually thing?

Must be pretty snug in there....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yes it is a thing. Do this myself once in awhile. Can do pretty much the same as the helicopters.

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A

Cannot join server. Getting stuck on loading screen for quite a while, then getting booted to main menu, no error message...

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

- TF51 is the most difficult plane to land especially on forest meadows or anywhere in countryside, it's a real nightmare as it easily tips and flips over just to explode next in few secs. Never seen so sensitive DM. What you see from above is not what this plane feels under its wheels.

- it takes 3xR60M for Mig21 to down an F15. OP I'd say.

Sorry if I missed a conclusive end to this string of thought but what about the l39? ... Seems there is a niche for a higher performance deep recon platform, the mustang still has a dual recon/CTLD purpose but I think the albatross would be a fun dedicated recon runner for both sides.

What do people think?

I've not tried the hawk but is that sorted to a point where it could be a blue equivelant to the l39? I always kinda liked the dicey IFF moments myself =P

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think the Hawk is still quite broken (I don't have it...)

I do love the L-39, but I think, that simulating Mig-21R and RF-5 recon planes with the current 21 and F-5 we have would be more realistic and more fun in the current environment. They should not be able to transmit the data in flight though, only after landing at a friendly base.

It could be great fun doing high alt recon at mach 2 with the 21 or trying to intercept the enemy RF-5s, or the other way around :)

What do you think?

When will J-11 be added? :) Can't wait to fire R-77!

Server Updated!

Server is now on the latest openbeta version and warehouses fixed

We also high encourage you to jump on Discord: https://discord.gg/mckCvTc

A new feature as of today is if you set your Discord Nickname (no need for actual name!) to match your DCS name - you'll be granted access to a private text chat channel for your team automatically.

This should help with planning and communication of longer pushes without alerting the other side :)

Access will be revoked to the channels automatically at a round restart

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Mig21 has no countermeasures and external tanks. Btw i'd be so happy if we could have r3r and r13m1 in warehouses. Cheers
Are you sure? I specifically tested the R3R - might be worth trying again as they're all there :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Can somebody tell me which version of DCS is currently used on the BlueFlag server please? Stable (2.5.0) or beta (2.5.1) ?

Just one page back:

Server Updated!

Server is now on the latest openbeta version

[...]

;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg