RNZAF Skin?

MadMaxNZ

Thanks for the pointer! I did a bit of searching and found a few other ideas too. https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/search/?tags=MB-339

However, getting them "official" (esp. the historical ones) means that they can be used in multiplayer scenarios without requiring players to download skins/mods, and that would be cool.

Thanks for the pointer! I did a bit of searching and found a few other ideas too. https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/search/?tags=MB-339

However, getting them "official" (esp. the historical ones) means that they can be used in multiplayer scenarios without requiring players to download skins/mods, and that would be cool.

Yes but from a historical point of view they are not correct as DCS: MB-339 will be the A/PAN version.

For example the RNZAF MB339 is a CB version which is different and more advanced than the one simulated in this module.

Inviato dal mio SM-N975F utilizzando Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Yes but from a historical point of view they are not correct as DCS: MB-339 will be the A/PAN version.

For example the RNZAF MB339 is a CB version which is different and more advanced than the one simulated in this module.

I was not aware of the distinction... thanks for pointing that out. That's led me to some interesting reading. (Which is why I love aviation forums... always getting to learn something new!)

Anyway.... I've been trying to find a good reference which shows the differences. Do you know of anything? Most just list the type and the different country/weapon configuration. I was sort of after some good side-by-side pictures (difficult, I know, but I figured I'd ask).

Even if they are not totally identical, I still think an RNZAF paintscheme would be better than, say, something totally fictional.

• 2 years later...