[NO BUG] Wheel Brake Binding Problem

CrimsonGhost

Hello all. I’m having an issue with the wheel brake bindings and am curious if anyone else is experiencing the same. I am using a TM Warthog and MFG Crosswind pedals and as a lower right leg amputee I typically use the binding that is for both brakes applied simultaneously preferably on the left pedal toe brake axis. Or if that doesn’t work the. I can usually bind it as a button on the pedals as the MFG’s also use the toe brakes as a button, the problem is that none of them seem to work. The pedals work just fine for yaw control, and the bindings mentioned above work great on all the other modules I regularly fly so I’m starting to think it my be a bug. Anyone else seeing the same issue? Thanks all!

Edited by IronMike

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

Not sure what you mean doesn't work. Be sure to invert the brake pedals. When binding the toe brake, use the drop down menu and choose what axis you want from there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Pay attention to the wheels of the main chassis, the left wheel duplicates the right on the turns.

When controlling the nose wheel when it is off, the aircraft is not controlled by separate braking.

The compression of the main landing gear does not correspond to the total weight of the aircraft.

When the dome of the cab is open, you cannot hear the sound of the engine running.

When the dome of the cabin is open, steps and retractable ladder do not appear.

Edited by Anaglob

Hello, anyone who may help ??? I'm having issues with toe brakes, i'm using Saitek rudder pedals and work fine with the corresponding settings on all modules for steering purposes, but I'll trying different options mapping toe brakes and doesn't recognize even as a button to map a key binding. I'll try on CONTROL CONFIGURATIONS through flight controls, axes, systems maybe all posssible options but I can't get properlly configured. :helpsmilie: