DCS Warbirds Collection Brochure

As with the Hawk brochure for Legends this weekend, here is the Warbirds Collection one.

Please note, aircraft you see on the brochure are still very much WIP and obviously we will update the brochure to reflect the four aircraft mentioned when we have them in-sim.

This brochure is specifically for Legends and not the final one.

Thanks,

Chris.

http://www.veaosimulations.co.uk/brochure/DCS-Warbirds-Brochure.pdf

Warbirds-brochure-front.jpg

Warbirds-brochure-back.jpg

Please stop teasing! It´s so cruel ;)

The Spitifre on the cover looks awesome. Is it your own model or something from ED (as a kind of placeholder)? I´m asking because it looks to be much further along than what I´ve seen of the Buchon for example.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Nice!

Note: There is one space character before "Supermarine ..."

regards,

Fire

PS: Should the Hawk to be seen on the cover?

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is this a M XIV ? it looks more like a MK I, II or V to me... I could be wrong though

Oh you picked up on that did you ;)

These are our own models yes.

And we talked about the Hawk being with the Spit, and again this is made for Legends where we'll have the Hawk and Warbirds brochures next to each other :)

Looks great! I look forward to flying that very same formation

Maybe with this scheme;)

Sadly that scheme is on hold and won't be with the release pack, same for Hawk 2012 solo.

Hence not having that one on the cover with the Spit.

Two of the hardest paint scheme's to do and the artist is off doing his commercial pilot training for a little while.

Just to clarify the only Spitfire we can confirm at the moment is the MkXIV ;)

For the September show we will have a more finalised brochure. With In sim shots of the Bearcat and P-40 :)

Pman

Edited by Pman
  • 2 months later...

Wonderful news Chris!

Now if we can get CA to match the WWII era as well (not sure if it doesn't already?) .. we'll have ourselves the best WWII air land online war simulation ever :thumbup:.

I'll buy EVERY WWII bird that makes it thru the DCS doors :D ... and if anyone makes a Corsair (FU-1D or variant's thereafter) ... I'll buy it/them twice.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

• 3 months later...

hawkspitfiresmall-thumb-450x299.jpg?141885326019965

be ready for the 2015 best screenshot ever : http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1101688/

MK XIV :

@PMAN : "We are primarily looking to do the clipped wing variant with a bubble (low back) canopy"

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=128409

the brochure don't show a mk XIV with clipped wing an with a bubble low back canopy, Isn't ? :music_whistling:

could you clarify please ? the Veao Spit is the most important module for me. very very important.

Spitfire-Mk-XIV-JE-J-04.jpg

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

hawkspitfiresmall-thumb-450x299.jpg?141885326019965

be ready for the 2015 best screenshot ever : http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1101688/

MK XIV :

@PMAN : "We are primarily looking to do the clipped wing variant with a bubble (low back) canopy"

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=128409

the brochure don't show a mk XIV with clipped wing an with a bubble low back canopy, Isn't ? :music_whistling:

could you clarify please ? the Veao Spit is the most important module for me. very very important.

Spitfire-Mk-XIV-JE-J-04.jpg

The brochure is almost 8 months old now, when we made the brochure we did not have the mkxiv modelled yet, we decided to use a mk1 spitfire that i have as a placeholder :)

Pman

Thaaaaaank you Pman, for your quick reply, I was (a lot) afraid as I didn't notice the post date

your answer made my ... YEAR 2015 ...for sure.

now time for you to work on it !! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Go on !

we and I support all your team

:thumbup:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

• 3 months later...

Did you somehow manage to bypass my number Sith? :)

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.